AllTerrain

Badlands
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Can someone with the hood scoop on their Bronco sport please post a picture from the driver seat just to see the View looking out front!
Thanku!
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
AllTerrain

AllTerrain

Badlands
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Okay found pic posted
Ford Bronco Sport Hood scoop~Request picture from drivers seat Screenshot_20220123-160811_Chrome

Thanks to the other poster posting this picture of their rig. I like the hood scoop because it fills the gap between the two Hood bulges.

wanted to see how high it is.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
To me, where I drive it would make it even harder to see the road or pedestrians when I get close to topping a hill on my private roads.

Steelbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Once again it's all a matter of one's own opinion. I took a quick picture from the interior view this summer. (No I didn't pull it out of the garage) My wife and I actually like it better. So it's just all in what you like, but overall we are very happy with the scoop and the overall look.

Ford Bronco Sport Hood scoop~Request picture from drivers seat 20210625_144131

OP
OP
AllTerrain

AllTerrain

Badlands
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Once again it's all a matter of one's own opinion. I took a quick picture from the interior view this summer. (No I didn't pull it out of the garage) My wife and I actually like it better. So it's just all in what you like, but overall we are very happy with the scoop and the overall look.

Ford Bronco Sport Hood scoop~Request picture from drivers seat 20210625_144131
After doing more searches on hood scoops.
My (apparently?) slow reactive brain recognized this is OEM product and is made to specifically fit the Bronco sport.

For those that may want this and those that may not, the Bronco Sport and it's hood scoop are made for both!

Vehicles like Toyota Tacoma have off-road trim and Sport trim the sport trim comes with a hood scoop. But each of those Trims have different mechanical and cosmetic differences.
That can't be mixed without replacing the entire Hood if you wanted to. So I'm looking at the Broncos Sport Hood scoop as an alternative that can be put on any of the trims of the Bronco sport. And in that way you can still have all the mechanical & cosmetic features you want that come with the trim your buying...
Regardless of the hood scoop being added later. I get it.

( in other words Ford could have had a completely different Hood made for one of the trim levels and the hood scoop might have been part of that vehicle from the factory.example~
the Badlands could have come with a hood scoop without choice)

Last edited:

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I know this is no reason to get a hood scoop but I thought I would share my experience.
I had a 2021 BS Big Bend with no added features as that is what the dealer had on the lot. I added things but really only hood scoop and side moldings were of value. A 2022 fully loaded Outer Banks came in and I wanted to sell my BB and get the OB. Carmax offered me a lot and the guy was shocked how much they were offering as it was higher than the other two bronco sports he has seen. He thinks it is because of the scoop.
anyway, I sold it and I’m adding a scoop to my OB

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL w prem, 360, shelf. VW Arteon
I know this is no reason to get a hood scoop but I thought I would share my experience.
I had a 2021 BS Big Bend with no added features as that is what the dealer had on the lot. I added things but really only hood scoop and side moldings were of value. A 2022 fully loaded Outer Banks came in and I wanted to sell my BB and get the OB. Carmax offered me a lot and the guy was shocked how much they were offering as it was higher than the other two bronco sports he has seen. He thinks it is because of the scoop.
anyway, I sold it and I’m adding a scoop to my OB
You got good trade in bc that is what the car market is offering nowadays. Aftermarket 3m plastic hood scoop had zero to do with it.

Steelbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
You got good trade in bc that is what the car market is offering nowadays. Aftermarket 3m plastic hood scoop had zero to do with it.
Well I can't agree with you completely. I think it may have helped add to the price and here's why. Air Design Hood Scoops are manufactured with proprietary overmolding technology that encapsulates high impact multi-layer ABS Plastic with elastomeric polyurethane, which contours to the hood surface for a perfect fit that looks straight from the factory. A salesman would add $500 with this definition when trying to sell. They would probably take off $300 when you told them you put a plastic hood scoop on...
Sponsored