Coloroadrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
We know that the 22 model will offer Homelink garage door opener as an upgrade. Does anyone know how it will be installed? Will it be on the sun visor like the Escape had, or the rear view mirror, or where the sun roof controls would be? The million dollar question is, if its on the visor or mirror can we have the dealer install it on a 21 model. I bet probably not. KIA has had it on the rear view mirror for several years. that way it could be added to any of their cars if it wasn't installed from the factory. I don't think Ford thinks like that!
Sponsored

VirtualJMills

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
We know that the 22 model will offer Homelink garage door opener as an upgrade. Does anyone know how it will be installed? Will it be on the sun visor like the Escape had, or the rear view mirror, or where the sun roof controls would be? The million dollar question is, if its on the visor or mirror can we have the dealer install it on a 21 model. I bet probably not. KIA has had it on the rear view mirror for several years. that way it could be added to any of their cars if it wasn't installed from the factory. I don't think Ford thinks like that!
Driver's Sun Visor, and the part hasn't been confirmed as retrofit-capable for prior model years yet.