Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Did anyone with Heritage Limited Edition get an invite for the off-rodeo like First Edition and Badlands owners did? I asked my dealership about it and they finally replied Ford does not know that a Limited is a 2.0 based on the Badlands.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bluejaye

Heritage
First Name
Jaye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Limited
I don't know about an invite, but I went to the Off Rodeo site and created an account, filled in my info, and had no issues. Attended the Texas site in April, was fun!

Last edited:

davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I never got an invite. The sales manager told me about it while I was sitting in their lobby waiting for some lady to finish up in finance.

I just went to the site, signed up, and Iā€™m going to the Texas one in June.

OP
OP
Tigger

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I got the invite today. My dealership texted and apologized as they were not aware the Limited was a 2.0 and like the First Edition based on the Badlands.

Last edited:

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
I got the invite today. My dealership texted and apologized as they were not aware the Limited was a 2.0 like The First Edition based on the Badlands.
Very true and correct. First edition broncos are a very different and unique bronco . Only 2000 made in 2021 , one year only .

Ford Bronco Sport Heritage Limited and off-rodeo IMG_0991

Ford Bronco Sport Heritage Limited and off-rodeo IMG_0559

Ford Bronco Sport Heritage Limited and off-rodeo IMG_0858

OP
OP
Tigger

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
First edition broncos are a very different and unique bronco . Only 2000 made in 2021 , one year only .
Yes, I like that and that ours has only 1,966 for 2023. The uniqueness is fun.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
I got the invite today. My dealership texted and apologized as they were not aware the Limited was a 2.0 like The First Edition based on the Badlands.
So the dealership is supposed to initiated the invite or FORD? I haven't received anything yet and I bought in January. But I already registered anyway. Just curious about the invite.

OP
OP
Tigger

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
The invite includes more than just the OffRodeo such as membership to Bronco Nation, etc. Here is mine (with my card and number removed).

Ford Bronco Sport Heritage Limited and off-rodeo image

BTW, of the top 5 messages/posts on the Bronco Nation Sport Edition, 2 are yours Steven.
Ford Bronco Sport Heritage Limited and off-rodeo 1685045939674

Last edited:

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
The invite includes more than just the OffRodeo such as membership to Bronco Nation, etc. Here is mine (with my card and number removed).

BTW, the top 5 messages/posts on the Bronco Nation Sport Edition, 2 are yours Steven.
Yes. And I need to stop letting some of those 6G guys get on my nerves with the stupid comments.

davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport

BTW, the top 5 messages/posts on the Bronco Nation Sport Edition, 2 are yours Steven.
I never got one of those! Maybe because I have the Big Bend? For 2023 we were invited to the Off-Roadeo.

Is it worth it to join the Bronco Nation?

OP
OP
Tigger

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I never got one of those! Maybe because I have the Big Bend? For 2023 we were invited to the Off-Roadeo.

Is it worth it to join the Bronco Nation?
I cannot answer yet if it is worth it and Iā€™m sorry but only Badlands Sports, and the associated First and Heritage Editions, are included in the invite. (I could be wrong but I know this used to be true.)

I most wanted it just because Ford was not knowing what a Heritage Limited is and it gets annoying. Plus, others on this forum find my mentioning it annoying, so it will increase. :dance: :giggle:

Last edited:

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
OP
OP
Tigger

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Per Ford ALL '23s are eligible. Only the '21 and '22s are limited to Badlands and First Edition. Sounds like dealer not aware:
https://broncooffroadeo.com/broncosport
I should have clarified. Yes, all ā€˜23 Bronco Sports can sign up for the OffRodeo but only the Badlands (and Limited) get the invite, which seems little difference. And I think this addition to the rodeo inclusion is great thinking. Everyone should have the opportunity to learn safe off-roading as we have seen many people on this forum (and in other videos) driving their non-Badlands to some really cool places!
Sponsored

Reactions: MJE