Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Welcome to ownership.

They are scarce down here in Oregon too. I can count how many I have seen on the road on two hands even though I have seen dozens at dealer lots when I was shopping the car.

OP
OP
M1Tanker

M1Tanker

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Welcome to ownership.

They are scarce down here in Oregon too. I can count how many I have seen on the road on two hands even though I have seen dozens at dealer lots when I was shopping the car.
Here in Tacoma area the lots only have 1 or 2 Broncos that I have seen. Apparently the BB editions are selling as soon as they get them.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Here in Tacoma area the lots only have 1 or 2 Broncos that I have seen. Apparently the BB editions are selling as soon as they get them.
Oh, for sure. The lots here are devoid of Bronco Sports and Broncos. There's actually little of anything on the Ford lots now (new). I saw those dozens back in March-May when I was actively shopping. I think I can recall every one I have seen since May, when I purchased, and I count seven in total. Five going the other way on the road, one at a gas station and one at a Walmart.

OP
OP
M1Tanker

M1Tanker

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Oh, for sure. The lots here are devoid of Bronco Sports and Broncos. There's actually little of anything on the Ford lots now (new). I saw those dozens back in March-May when I was actively shopping. I think I can recall every one I have seen since May, when I purchased, and I count seven in total. Five going the other way on the road, one at a gas station and one at a Walmart.
The only reason I was able to get the one I wanted is the original buyers credit fell through just as I got there to see it.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
The only reason I was able to get the one I wanted is the original buyers credit fell through just as I got there to see it.
That's some kind of luck! You need to have a bit to find these.

I don't know what happened with my ride, but I know it was abandoned by someone (it has a green window sticker). I was out for my 2nd shot and on the way back from the clinic, you end up driving right past this one dealership where I looked at an orange Badlands about a month before. As we're going by I sorta mumble "I wonder if they ever sold that car", and my wife is looking and says, "hey, there are two". So I pulled in and they had two Badlands, one with the Badlands package. So I really got to compare the package side by side. I test drove it and the 2.0 was way better than the Outer Banks I had tried. Ended up with the Badlands package one since they were going to put on flares, but had not done it yet. Straight MSRP. I knew I didn't negotiate a "deal", but I could also see where things were heading on cars.