Hello from North Georgia.

Michigunman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Bought my Sport Outer Banks just under 2 months ago. Pulled in to local dealer and it was sitting there so I inquired. Employee had ordered and decided to go a different route. Had 3 miles on the odometer. Long story short they gave me a deal on trading in my truck I couldn't turn down and left with the Bronco. 2 or 3 other buyers showed up while I was talking with the salesman, they had been called and told it was there. I'm a Jeep guy but this is my new daily driver and really enjoying it.
Sponsored

younglefthander

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport / Maverick
Congratulations on your new addition. We love North Ga. Iā€™m from Central Florida and we took a trip to North Ga in our BS BB about 2 weeks ago. It performed great,
Love our BS. Iā€™m sure you will love yours as well.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Just north of you in western NC.
Bought my Base model in Dec 2020 And got 12,500 miles on the clock now so itā€™s officially a used Baby Bronc.
Every thing is working great, every aspect of this, ā€˜Escape on steroidsā€™ is 110% to my liking.
The engine feels broken in now with a little bit more smooth response and mpgā€™s are still 26 overall. Thatā€™s with me driving it briskly. If I grandma drive the thing I can hold a 28 mpg average.
It pulls effortlessly up and down these Appalachian mountains just fine even with four souls on board.
Itā€™s a keeper.

Jparra830

Big Bend
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Just north of you in western NC.
Bought my Base model in Dec 2020 And got 12,500 miles on the clock now so itā€™s officially a used Baby Bronc.
Every thing is working great, every aspect of this, ā€˜Escape on steroidsā€™ is 110% to my liking.
The engine feels broken in now with a little bit more smooth response and mpgā€™s are still 26 overall. Thatā€™s with me driving it briskly. If I grandma drive the thing I can hold a 28 mpg average.
It pulls effortlessly up and down these Appalachian mountains just fine even with four souls on board.
Itā€™s a keeper.
We are in Ranger NC. Just picked us a BS last Saturday. We are from central Florida as well.
Ford Bronco Sport Hello from North Georgia. 3914812A-085F-43B5-A846-9420B242B15F

Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 05 F150, 99 Explorer, 69 Stang
Welcome from southern Virginia.

Jparra830

Big Bend
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hot house fire district, just past Ranger, Shadow Black Base model with 12,500 miles, almost a year old and not any regrets. Howdy :,P
My wife liked mine so much she bought her own
Sponsored