JAMitch215

Big Bend
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
All of a sudden my heat has gone whacky. In my super duty I could set the temp at 72 and be comfortable in the winter in a T shirt. Now it blows ice cold at 72. I crank it up to HI and it still cool. I messed with the recirculating air and the AUTO button and it would get hot and as soon as I went down to 82-83 it was cold again. It will only get hot with its in HI temp and even then sometimes it blows cool sometimes COLD. Anyone else?
Sponsored

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
All of a sudden my heat has gone whacky. In my super duty I could set the temp at 72 and be comfortable in the winter in a T shirt. Now it blows ice cold at 72. I crank it up to HI and it still cool. I messed with the recirculating air and the AUTO button and it would get hot and as soon as I went down to 82-83 it was cold again. It will only get hot with its in HI temp and even then sometimes it blows cool sometimes COLD. Anyone else?
That stinks. Let us know what your dealer says.

fourthgear

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport ,MB Sprinter 4x4
Sounds like a sensor or climate control

fourthgear

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport ,MB Sprinter 4x4
Wow , you didn't notice any coolant on the ground ? I also thought these engines had a low coolant sensor .

OP
OP
JAMitch215

JAMitch215

Big Bend
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Wow , you didn't notice any coolant on the ground ? I also thought these engines had a low coolant sensor .
Nope never saw a puddle. Wasn’t til I was on the turnpike and it started overheating did I have any idea the coolant was low.
Sponsored