Has anyone researched where the trains unload bs ?

housecop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Cherokee
I would like to find out where. Ford unloads trains for the bs for north east.anyone have any information ?
Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
I would like to find out where. Ford unloads trains for the bs for north east.anyone have any information ?
I think it depends where in the NE you are, but for my dealer in SE PA, it's New Castle , DE.

OP
OP
housecop

housecop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Cherokee
I'm looking more for central new jersey

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
I'm looking more for central new jersey
The dealer I am getting my from, like I mentioned is in SE PA and checked that one. However I live across the river from Nj and checked my closest dealers stock (smith motor company in Washington NJ) and looks like their vins also originated from New Castle DE as well. For what it’s worth .

SaabBoy2010

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles Cheese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saab 9-5 (2X) Saab 9-3
The Palsapp will tell you where the car is being dropped off from the train to the truck transport. It will NOT tell you when the car arrived or transporting or anything other than that. The site does not update as your car is being transported.

OP
OP
housecop

housecop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Cherokee
i can see mine on ford but not on pals app

mountainkim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport
Mine supposedly shipped on 3.9 and the date on the bottom of the window sticker has stayed on that date, other than a very brief time last Friday when it briefly changed to 3.11. It has het to show up on the pals app.

jeffclt

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Guilia, LR Disco 5, RAV4 Adv, Soon Bronco Spt
What is the route these things take from MX? Rail to where? Mine is heading to S. Carolina but curious on the path and approx timing people are seeing.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
I got curious several months ago and followed the train line on Google maps from the factory as far north as Phoenix AZ. Seems to be the first major rail yard this side of the border that it comes to. From there, trains can go further or hop onto a truck depending on destination.

Dan

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport (on the way!)
I got curious several months ago and followed the train line on Google maps from the factory as far north as Phoenix AZ. Seems to be the first major rail yard this side of the border that it comes to. From there, trains can go further or hop onto a truck depending on destination.
Trains are most likely broken up into cars depending on destination, from there the now broken up trains go in different directions, and are either A. Transferred onto other rail companies tracks, or B. end up in another auto depot where they are unloaded onto different trucks in that region
Sponsored