Has anyone had their vehicle delivered to the dealer this week?

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
Mine is in Cayce also. My car is going to Saluda, SC. My dealer gave me the parking space number in Cayce on Tuesday and he talked to the truck driver yesterday when he delivered some other cars. My dealer has been great about getting me information. The holidays are causing delays. Hope you get yours soon!
My dealer is updating me but not like yours. Last I got from my dealer was December 22 and it was in Illinois. Ford Marketing gave me the info that it was now in Cayce,SC. I've been trying to track using that trucking site someone posted but it never finds anything so it must be going with a different carrier. Hope you get yours soon. I'm dying to get my hands on mine.
Sponsored

VGH

First Edition
First Name
VHG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
My dealer is updating me but not like yours. Last I got from my dealer was December 22 and it was in Illinois. Ford Marketing gave me the info that it was now in Cayce,SC. I've been trying to track using that trucking site someone posted but it never finds anything so it must be going with a different carrier. Hope you get yours soon. I'm dying to get my hands on mine.
I saw a BL 51 yesterday at a dealer in Columbia (it was their Mannequin). I was unsure about the color until I saw it yesterday and I really liked it. I am probably not going to buy the FE since it is not fully loaded like Ford has said it was going to be. I have a BL on order but I will be back in the waiting game again. I'm certainly looking forward to driving it though.

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
I saw a BL 51 yesterday at a dealer in Columbia (it was their Mannequin). I was unsure about the color until I saw it yesterday and I really liked it. I am probably not going to buy the FE since it is not fully loaded like Ford has said it was going to be. I have a BL on order but I will be back in the waiting game again. I'm certainly looking forward to driving it though.
Mine is Area 51. I can't wait to see it in person.

OP
OP
Freeskierdude

Freeskierdude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 CRV
I still haven't gotten mine yet despite being 40 miles away all week. Im glad everyone else's is moving along! I have a suspicion the trucking company taking care of it was not working during Christmas week. Oh well, we shall see Monday! If mine ends up coming Saturday my stupid bank is closed on weekends so I won't be able to get it till Monday

kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BS; '18 GC Trailhawk V8 ; ‘22 Explr ST ordered
Mine is Area 51. I can't wait to see it in person.
Picked my Area 51 up yesterday. Color looks great in the snow outside!

If it weren't for the weather today, I'd check out the Cargo Management stuff.

MKohlman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands, Fiesta ST
Picked my Area 51 up yesterday. Color looks great in the snow outside!

If it weren't for the weather today, I'd check out the Cargo Management stuff.
Yeah, no sooner than we get ours parked in our driveway and everything gets covered in ice:

(Still happy to have it for the new year though)

Ford Bronco Sport Has anyone had their vehicle delivered to the dealer this week? 20210101_105711 (2)

Ponyrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Nadine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, BMW Z3
I'm thinking it might be time to drive by my dealership. They called last week to tell me my OB should be in this week. Ford has an eta of 1/14. This morning I get an email from the same sales person that called, asking me if they could answer any questions about the Sport I inquired about. ?‍♀ This dealership also called me in August to tell me I could now order the Mustang mach-e I had reserved.......

vronca

Badlands
First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 XLT
Just called Ford Marketing and they were able to tell me my BS is currently in Denver. The Palsapp site has said it's in Delaware for the last week and a half, so I'm guessing that site is telling you where it will eventually be transferred to a trailer, not where it is currently.

Also worth noting the Ford Marketing rep let me know they were told not to share location details anymore because some people have been showing up at the location to see their BS? :crackup:

OP
OP
Freeskierdude

Freeskierdude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 CRV
I just picked mine up yesterday! The guy said that people have no patience and I'm the only guy who ordered a bronco sport and was able to wait. He said that others ordered and then called him up the next day and said they just went and got something else that was in stock at a different dealer
Sponsored