Has anyone been waiting longer than me?

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
Any September orders? My ordering nightmare hasn’t come to an end yet but I’m curious if the longest waiting future BS owner. Officially hit the 6 month mark this past week. I ordered on 9/26. Been sitting at a port an hour away from the dealer for a few weeks now. Railroad changed to ready for pickup last week but am still waiting.
Sponsored

Nyc4x4

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 GC Trailhawk / ‘16 Jeep Patriot/ ‘22 BS BB
Any September orders? My ordering nightmare hasn’t come to an end yet but I’m curious if the longest waiting future BS owner. Officially hit the 6 month mark this past week. I ordered on 9/26. Been sitting at a port an hour away from the dealer for a few weeks now. Railroad changed to ready for pickup last week but am still waiting.
Is yours stuck in Newark NJ also?

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Officially hit the 6 month mark this past week.
I think you've both won and lost at the same time, my friend. I'm sorry for your hardship.

Spike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid
Ordered on Sep 29 and no word on a build date. No word at all actually. My salesguy did not enter my email with the order and told me when he knew something I would know something .... guess I picked the wrong place to order a Bronco Sport from again.

OP
OP
bk1287

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
Ordered on Sep 29 and no word on a build date. No word at all actually. My salesguy did not enter my email with the order and told me when he knew something I would know something .... guess I picked the wrong place to order a Bronco Sport from again.
Lord, that’s awful, sorry. Can you get a stock one or did you order a badlands?

PonyDriver43

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang EB Premium, 13 F150 Lariat, 18 Tahoe
Sounds like exact words my sales guy said to me. (At the local dealer to your listed location). He never said anything to me unless I asked. Contact sales mgr and have him see if there is a visibility report on your order.

MySoupIsTooHot

Outer Banks
First Name
Hilton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport HPR
Wow, that sucks, and here I thought I was the longest lol. Ordered on October 4th, and it arrived yesterday. Picking up tomorrow.

tifpwg

Outer Banks
First Name
Tif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
That's ridiculous! I don't understand why last year's orders didn't get made before 2022 orders?!

I wouldn't put up with your crappy sales guy either! I bet he can change the email address on your order... I'd at least ask.

tifpwg

Outer Banks
First Name
Tif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
That's ridiculous! I don't understand why last year's orders didn't get made before 2022 orders?!

I wouldn't put up with your crappy sales guy either! I bet he can change the email address on your order... I'd at least ask.
You know @Ford Motor Company is on this forum... maybe look them up and ask directly!
Sponsored