Baja Designs

Base
First Name
BD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hey fellow enthusiasts, Doc here from Baja Designs and wanted to say a quick hello to all of the Bronco Sport Forum members!
We recognize that the Bronco Sport is a great platform to build upon and want to support the community as best as we can with auxiliary lights for whatever driving or adventures you will have in your Bronco Sport.

If you have any lighting questions about our products, we are here to help!
Sponsored

Willow

Big Bend
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport - Kodiak Brown; 2008 Mustang GT
Checked out your site. The backup lights are of interest as the Sport basically has nothing. Any plans on lights for the roof versus front bumper/A-pillar?

Willow

Big Bend
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your site says you have a 4-6 week delay, what’s up? Are you taking immediate action against debit/credit cards before shipping? Why offer free shipping and a $5 flat rate shipping? Are you watching this thread?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Base
First Name
BD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
@Willow thanks for the welcome! Yes, we are here to support the Bronco Sport enthusiasts here on the forums. While the pandemic has turned the world upside down, the one thing that surprised us is the demand for off-road-related products, including our lights! The demand for our lights has skyrocketed since the pandemic started and we have shifts working 24 hrs a day just to keep up with the demand.
A worldwide parts shortage does not help either, but we are working our way through it and have done what we can to keep product moving out our doors to our customers that demand the best quality lights for their vehicles.
As for the shipping, I apologize as I had an older signature. It has been since updated to FREE shipping. We are still offering 10% off to all Bronco Sport forum members with the code "BDForums" through our website at bajadesigns.com. When you do place an order, we authorize your card but will not charge your card until your order is ready to be processed out.

As for your question on backup lights, we do have two solutions for Bronco Sport owners that will provide way more lighting behind the vehicle, our S2 dual light set up, or for more distance, our S1 back up kit is a great option:
https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Ford-Bronco-Sport-Reverse-Kits.asp

Let me know if you have any more questions I can help with. We are excited to support all Bronco Sport enthusiasts in their builds and lighting solutions.

-Doc

Willow

Big Bend
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Willow thanks for the welcome! Yes, we are here to support the Bronco Sport enthusiasts here on the forums. While the pandemic has turned the world upside down, the one thing that surprised us is the demand for off-road-related products, including our lights! The demand for our lights has skyrocketed since the pandemic started and we have shifts working 24 hrs a day just to keep up with the demand.
A worldwide parts shortage does not help either, but we are working our way through it and have done what we can to keep product moving out our doors to our customers that demand the best quality lights for their vehicles.
As for the shipping, I apologize as I had an older signature. It has been since updated to FREE shipping. We are still offering 10% off to all Bronco Sport forum members with the code "BDForums" through our website at bajadesigns.com. When you do place an order, we authorize your card but will not charge your card until your order is ready to be processed out.

As for your question on backup lights, we do have two solutions for Bronco Sport owners that will provide way more lighting behind the vehicle, our S2 dual light set up, or for more distance, our S1 back up kit is a great option:
https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Ford-Bronco-Sport-Reverse-Kits.asp

Let me know if you have any more questions I can help with. We are excited to support all Bronco Sport enthusiasts in their builds and lighting solutions.

-Doc
Thank you for your reply. That was helpful.

As far as the backup lights, do you have screen shots on how the S1 versus the S2 looks in the dark? Your site indicates a different spread of light based on the two designs. You have a description but as you know, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Last edited:

Wabarca2

Badlands
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Will you be selling just the brackets for the a pillar lights? I'm not looking for lights as I already have some and just need some brackets.

Willow

Big Bend
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When you do place an order, we authorize your card but will not charge your card until your order is ready to be processed out.

-Doc
I ordered tonight and then cancelled immediately because you did charge my card full price and still have about 2 month wait. Will not try again. I asked about this explicitly.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
I ordered tonight and then cancelled immediately because you did charge my card full price and still have about 2 month wait. Will not try again. I asked about this explicitly.
Buyer beware. Thanks for pointing this out.

MikeS11222

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Baja Designs gets a big thumbs up from me. I have some of their lights on my FJ and they are awesome.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Base
First Name
BD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
@Willow our process is the same as almost every other e-com store on the web. Once a customer places an order on our site, we "authorize" the card for the amount of the order. We have not pulled money from the account yet, but we secure your funds for our order and on the card account it should say "processing". Once your order is ready to ship, that is when we actually process your card and funds taken out. This is standard practice within the e-com world.

If you checked your account and it didn't say "processing" and just pulled funds right away, that is something we need to know, as the checkout process is not intended to work that way. If that is what happened please send an email to me so I can dive into the issue further with you offline at [email protected]

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Base
First Name
BD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Base
First Name
BD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Will you be selling just the brackets for the a pillar lights? I'm not looking for lights as I already have some and just need some brackets.
@Wabarca2 while technically those brackets are sold in our A-Pillar kit only, you can give us a call 800-422-5292 and one of our sales staff would be happy to assist you in ordering those brackets.
Sponsored