Great Smoky Mountains

Scarab69

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mountaineer.
So far mine will be the only Sport order in the county (going in Wed to do the build/order). Going with the Badlands w/badlands package. Will be a daily driver and used for fire road / logging trail offroading for camping and such.
Sponsored

Washburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited AWD / 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP / 2014 Mazda6 Touring
Welcome! from the neighbor state of NC.

It will also be a BL+BL for me +Tent and Tow package in alto blue and "steel" wheels. Will be a hiking/camping/MILD off-roading + here and there DD/city driver. Will be a third car to a fleet that has 2 "normal" cars (coupe+sedan)
--Will replace the 2010 Escape Limited I currently have and like in many ways- the B-Sport seems to be the perfect upgrade to it.

BUT I am really playing with the idea of waiting until late 2021 to see if they would add more features for the 2022, OR make some features optional for the BL, like the windshield wiper de-icing system that only the OB and FE has right now. Most ppl will say WHY? your'e in NC... BUT I am a big fan of hiking and being outdoors in very cold weather, and some of those trips will take me to much colder states than NC. I find it SO annoying that the "luxury" trim, Outerbanks has it but the "Outdoors"/adventure" oriented trim BL does not.

TXArchitect

First Edition
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
I was just in the Smoky mountains for vacation this summer. I gotta say, I will be bringing my Bronco Sport back to do some driving with my hiking/camping.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Another BL + BL order here. The 2.0L, B&O sound system and tow hitch were musts. Love going thru the Smokey’s. Took I81 up the western side last April when there was nobody on the road. Weird empty road but beautiful.
Sponsored