Idontknow

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cross trek and grand caravan
That was pretty great. Thanks for posting!

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
I turned on CC and had it translate to English, there's something lost in translation...

They compared the GWagon to the Defender and the Wrangler to the BS.

At the end they gave the Jeep Wrangler Willys a 10 and the BS Badlands a 9.

It was pretty clear the Wrangler did the best, I think the GWagon was a touch smoother through the obstacles than the Defender and the BS (unsurprisingly) struggled more than the others. But, the BS did do all of the obstacles.

OP
OP
cklapka

cklapka

Badlands
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport Badlands Hot Pepper Red
I turned on CC and had it translate to English, there's something lost in translation...

They compared the GWagon to the Defender and the Wrangler to the BS.

At the end they gave the Jeep Wrangler Willys a 10 and the BS Badlands a 9.

It was pretty clear the Wrangler did the best, I think the GWagon was a touch smoother through the obstacles than the Defender and the BS (unsurprisingly) struggled more than the others. But, the BS did do all of the obstacles.
Thanks for that, when I watched it earlier the CC was not translated. I agree that the BS struggled more, but the fact that the BS got a 9 compared to the others and completed all the obstacles is still high praise.

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Thanks for that, when I watched it earlier the CC was not translated. I agree that the BS struggled more, but the fact that the BS got a 9 compared to the others and completed all the obstacles is still high praise.
After you enable CC, go to the settings and the option to translate will be there. You'd think the option to translate would pop up when you click CC but nope you have to go back to the settings.
Sponsored