Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Question has been PM's to me now more than once so on here is goes...

Is the $1,000 off the total invoice of the Bronco Sport or just the base vehicle...

When the Bronco Sport` is built in our system we will get a printout of the vehicle ordered to make sure of options, color etc. It will give the MSRP and Invoice on the Bronco Sport. Our $1,000 will come off of that invoice bottom line so you are getting the options at invoice as well.

· Can we sell the Bronco Sport at $1000 Under Invoice?

I have personally visited with a Ford employee about our pricing and confirmed we can sell at $1000 under dealer invoice. If you look at our website pricing on all our vehicles we have transparent upfront pricing without the need to negotiate. grangerford.com

That is our business model and the Bronco Sport is no different. This is a mass produced vehicle and we will not take advantage of the initial demand and mark vehicles at MSRP or higher like other dealerships may do.

· Are there any hidden fees/Additions?

The state of Iowa has a state regulated documentation fee of $180. We will not throw on mandatory add ons or fees for other items that you do not want or need.

We will offer financing, extended service contracts, accessories, and protection products that are all completely optional and up to the discretion of the consumer.
Sponsored

txbronc

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Cx-9
So since most dealerships are waiting until the cars arrive to discuss sale price. How should someone transfer to another dealership?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
So since most dealerships are waiting until the cars arrive to discuss sale price. How should someone transfer to another dealership?
Why are they waiting we already know the price MSRP and Invoice on them...

I would not order any vehicle for a customer without agreeing to the price, unsafe for customer and potentially bad for the dealership in not delivering the vehicle to reservation holder..

If you have not processed your reservation then it can be switched to another dealer. I posted it on the Bronco 6G site here is the link Change reservation dealership

Here is the link for our order site if interested in getting one from us... Granger Ford Bronco Reservation

If you have any questions feel free to ask via open forum, PM or use my contact page that has my phone and email..

Albert Schmitz

Designermama

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*nunya*
I think you only have until October to switch - so waiting until the vehicle arrives is potentially - too late. Gabus didn't even want to sell me a Bronco - when I initially called them a couple days ago I was told I pretty much couldn't get one this year as they were all sold out... huh? He wanted me to come in and test drive some other models I have no interest in. So I went online and reserved one anyway. I'll be contacting you guys! I live pretty close by ...

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
I think you only have until October to switch - so waiting until the vehicle arrives is potentially - too late. Gabus didn't even want to sell me a Bronco - when I initially called them a couple days ago I was told I pretty much couldn't get one this year as they were all sold out... huh? He wanted me to come in and test drive some other models I have no interest in. So I went online and reserved one anyway. I'll be contacting you guys! I live pretty close by ...
I know the Bronco is October 31st but they are not live on the order bank yet...

The Bronco Sport is available to order right now we have many in the bank for Ford to process...

We would be happy to deliver your Bronco Sport from our corral...

Albert

Rocklobster5

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fiesta ST
Question has been PM's to me now more than once so on here is goes...

Is the $1,000 off the total invoice of the Bronco Sport or just the base vehicle...

When the Bronco Sport` is built in our system we will get a printout of the vehicle ordered to make sure of options, color etc. It will give the MSRP and Invoice on the Bronco Sport. Our $1,000 will come off of that invoice bottom line so you are getting the options at invoice as well.

· Can we sell the Bronco Sport at $1000 Under Invoice?

I have personally visited with a Ford employee about our pricing and confirmed we can sell at $1000 under dealer invoice. If you look at our website pricing on all our vehicles we have transparent upfront pricing without the need to negotiate. grangerford.com

That is our business model and the Bronco Sport is no different. This is a mass produced vehicle and we will not take advantage of the initial demand and mark vehicles at MSRP or higher like other dealerships may do.

· Are there any hidden fees/Additions?

The state of Iowa has a state regulated documentation fee of $180. We will not throw on mandatory add ons or fees for other items that you do not want or need.

We will offer financing, extended service contracts, accessories, and protection products that are all completely optional and up to the discretion of the consumer.
Are you guys still offering this deal or was it only when they first were available for ordering?