Granger Ford order?

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
anybody in California ordered from Granger Ford? 6% below invoice is a insane deal as far I can search. I'd like to buy a well equipped Badlands. it is a bit hard to find. One dealer near me told me $1k over MSRP to order. I'm kind of......well, I know the market is not good for the buyers. But is that the going rate?
Sponsored

760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
anybody in California ordered from Granger Ford? 6% below invoice is a insane deal as far I can search. I'd like to buy a well equipped Badlands. it is a bit hard to find. One dealer near me told me $1k over MSRP to order. I'm kind of......well, I know the market is not good for the buyers. But is that the going rate?
there’s a ton of dealers that will order at MSRP. I’m in so cal, I ordered through Kearny Mesa in San Diego, also Villa Ford and Raceway Ford will order at MSRP.

Tall Timbers

Badlands
First Name
Tall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands Bronco Sp, 23 Ford F150 Hybrid (order)
I'm not in California, but I just ordered a Badlands with most everything on it from my local dealer and there was no extra charge tacked on. Hopefully they don't try to add anything after the fact... Go to enough dealers and you can probably find one that won't put a surcharge on the order.

OP
OP
WildFord

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
I'm not in California, but I just ordered a Badlands with most everything on it from my local dealer and there was no extra charge tacked on. Hopefully they don't try to add anything after the fact... Go to enough dealers and you can probably find one that won't put a surcharge on the order.
thank you all for the information. it is good to know couple of local dealers will order without markup.

the markups are just ridiculous these days.

but sounds like nobody here ordered from Granger....a dealer from Iowa. that's a long way to go pick up a car. but the savings is substantial.

760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
thank you all for the information. it is good to know couple of local dealers will order without markup.

the markups are just ridiculous these days.

but sounds like nobody here ordered from Granger....a dealer from Iowa. that's a long way to go pick up a car. but the savings is substantial.
Keep in mind shipping, probably looking at 1500- 2k from Iowa to California. Also you are on the hook for a smog test, vehicle inspection, and registration fees within 30 days of getting the car into California.

OP
OP
WildFord

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
Keep in mind shipping, probably looking at 1500- 2k from Iowa to California. Also you are on the hook for a smog test, vehicle inspection, and registration fees within 30 days of getting the car into California.
yes indeed. the initial estimate is about $1600 or $1700 to ship it. and other cost of smog and trouble of inspection...etc. I was seriously considering this mainly is that I did not want to pay a markup. I would even rather be even on the cost to pay thousands of markups to a local dealer.

but thanks all on the info for a dealer that would at least do an order on MSRP.

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
there’s a ton of dealers that will order at MSRP. I’m in so cal, I ordered through Kearny Mesa in San Diego, also Villa Ford and Raceway Ford will order at MSRP.
North County Ford ordered mine at msrp thankfully.

JayAre

Outer Banks
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I just placed my order a few days ago. still trying to decide if I want to drive it out to LA or have it shipped. I think the drive could be fun. Saved me about 10K from what dealers wanted around here for something they had on the lot now. Saved me around 5k from placing an order with a dealer around here. Gotta figure out how exactly to pay the CA tax but hopefully won't be that big of a deal.

OP
OP
WildFord

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
I just placed my order a few days ago. still trying to decide if I want to drive it out to LA or have it shipped. I think the drive could be fun. Saved me about 10K from what dealers wanted around here for something they had on the lot now. Saved me around 5k from placing an order with a dealer around here. Gotta figure out how exactly to pay the CA tax but hopefully won't be that big of a deal.
I also ordered last week and it is at MSRP from Villa Ford. so the savings is eventually maybe $1000-$1200 I think considering the shipping cost + additional fees at California DMV.

The drive would be fun. I'd like to go through Colorado and visit some friends. Utah would be great as well. Moab..Arches...lots of place to visit with the new BS. you can certainly plan a 2 weeks trip and have some fun.
Sponsored