VGH

First Edition
First Name
VHG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
While I'm not grangerford, I'm going to presume its a bit hard to tell right now. We have only had 1 confirmation of a VIN number in this forum from an FE build confirmed order in July...

We will probably be able to surmise a bit better when the last of our reservations have been given a VIN.
I have a vin on my FW and an early December build scheduled.
Sponsored

Njia

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac XT5, Ford Escape
Great to see you on here! Aren't you on the Mach E Forum as well?

Anyway, I had ordered a MME but when the Ford Options monthly cost was almost as much as a house payment, I canceled the order and went with the Bronco Sport (which was my very close second choice). I'm just as excited about this vehicle as the MME and can't wait to drive it!

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
The sport and 2/4door both have enough off road capability that I need, I’m just interested in the package with the most value...right now, looks like the Bronco 2/4 door may be at a disadvantage w respect to xplan etc.
Not exactly sure where you are, but if you are willing to make a trip out of it.. I believe that Granger is still Honoring the $2000 $1000 off invoice depending on reservation/order?.... I couldn't confirm if Stephens is still honoring theirs... and not sure if its closer to you or not.

Value is in the eye of the beholder. Only you can answer that question.

Last edited:

Rcarpen22

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Hi Albert,
I have a reservation for a Bronco with you, but was halfway thinking about a Sport for my wife. I have a question. I tried to build out a Badlands, but for some reason, the site will not let me add the Co-Pilot 360+ without removing the Badlands package. That makes no sense to me. Why would adding all the goodies from the Badlands package (which are normally associated with higher end trims) preclude adding the adaptive cruise package? Is that just a website issue?
Thanks!!

COBronco

First Edition
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Better yet, why isn't Co-Pilot 360+ even an option on the "top of the line" First Edition, shouldn't it be standard on the loaded version with a price premium???

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
@Granger Ford

Hoping you can help answer, currently waiting on my dealer to call back and let me know if I’m able to cancel an order... if and when I decide to place a new reservation and order, pending on the various changes and confirmations we all seem to be waiting on, do you know if there is currently a cutoff date for 2021 model year on the Sport? I’m fine waiting a FEW months but I don’t want to stick myself waiting til 2022... thanks in advance for any insight.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
@Granger Ford- If I don't have a Bronco Sport reserved, and I decide to get one soon, what does it look like Ill have for a wait? Any idea?
They can be ordered now if you walk/call in to do that.. probably looking at early 2021 delivery...

Any order can be cancelled up to the point it has a VIN easily...After that it is more difficult..

Last edited:

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Not exactly sure where you are, but if you are willing to make a trip out of it.. I believe that Granger is still Honoring the $2000 off invoice depending on reservation/order?.... I couldn't confirm if Stephens is still honoring theirs... and not sure if its closer to you or not.

Value is in the eye of the beholder. Only you can answer that question.
$1000 on the Bronco Sport we had to balance out our orders we were front heavy with them...

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
@Granger Ford

Hoping you can help answer, currently waiting on my dealer to call back and let me know if I’m able to cancel an order... if and when I decide to place a new reservation and order, pending on the various changes and confirmations we all seem to be waiting on, do you know if there is currently a cutoff date for 2021 model year on the Sport? I’m fine waiting a FEW months but I don’t want to stick myself waiting til 2022... thanks in advance for any insight.

You can walk into a dealership and order the Bronco Sport while you sit or over the phone if you need that...

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
They can be ordered now if you walk/call in to do that.. probably looking at early 2021 delivery...
Appreciate the response. Does the xplan still apply to the Sport even though the Bronco 2/4 door was nixed?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Hi Albert,
I have a reservation for a Bronco with you, but was halfway thinking about a Sport for my wife. I have a question. I tried to build out a Badlands, but for some reason, the site will not let me add the Co-Pilot 360+ without removing the Badlands package. That makes no sense to me. Why would adding all the goodies from the Badlands package (which are normally associated with higher end trims) preclude adding the adaptive cruise package? Is that just a website issue?
Thanks!!
I do not know about the B&P but I can order them together in WBDO...

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Appreciate the response. Does the xplan still apply to the Sport even though the Bronco 2/4 door was nixed?
Yes X plan will be available on the Bronco Sport only the 2021 Bronco is listed for common vehicles with no X plan...
Sponsored