Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
oh also any idea on when Gas mileage and other stats are coming out? Like 0-60 speed?
Those will be out when the epa certifies the vehicle...0-60 will be out hopefully soon...
Sponsored

Horsetail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Hi, and welcome! Thanks for being available. So, I have a few questions:

- When can we expect to see the Bronco Sport in the flesh at Ford dealerships? Just to look at/sit in, and test drive?
-The online "build and price" configurator shows that when you choose the 17" inch "steelie" looking optional wheel, the bigger (235/65/17) A/T tire can be selected at no cost (no price changes in the configurator when adding that tire). But people have reported that when their orders are confirmed, they see that there's an extra charge for that tire. (in other words, charge for the "steelie" wheel AND the bigger tires) - is this being sorted out, by any chance?
- Do Ford dealerships usually honor "TruCar" suggested prices?

Thanks in advance!
Hi— Thanks for posting this! Did anyone resolve whether in the Badlands, if selecting the aluminum steelie, whether the off-road tire is an extra $495 charge?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
My local dealer made an error in the order (wrong color and forgot an option). It took over a week to get that corrected. They showed me a screen shot of the order book and told me that the color had been corrected. Yet, when I go to My Reservations on Ford.com, it still shows the wrong color. Should I be concerned?
I would have them print the current order out for you so as to put your mind at ease...

It is not hard for them to do that at all..

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Hi— Thanks for posting this! Did anyone resolve whether in the Badlands, if selecting the aluminum steelie, whether the off-road tire is an extra $495 charge?
I have not but when the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) is working again I will get the answer for you here..

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Yes it is

Ford Bronco Sport Granger Ford here to answer your Bronco Sport questions 2.JPG

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
Any idea what the led configurable daytime running lamps will look like on big bend models as oppose to the signature lighting on higher trends?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! It is so odd that the configurator on Ford.com doesn’t reflect that.
I know there seems to be a lag, hence the reason I am on here to help..

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Any idea what the led configurable daytime running lamps will look like on big bend models as oppose to the signature lighting on higher trends?
Unfortunately only the pictures that you all have seen online...

The only difference I can tell is the lit halo's around the lamp assembly..

Ford Bronco Sport Granger Ford here to answer your Bronco Sport questions 1596921174999
Ford Bronco Sport Granger Ford here to answer your Bronco Sport questions 1596921197089

txbronc

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Cx-9
Would you happen to know what the fender flares look like? I see it’s an option on the accessories list.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Do you know if the accessories will be available to purchase after your vehicle has been built and delivered?
They will

I am wanting to see the site go live so Ford can show us what they are telling us about...

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Thanks! It is so odd that the configurator on Ford.com doesn’t reflect that.
Listed in what's included in badlands equipment group, is the off-road tires....so the fact that it doesn't increase the price if you select the 17" Carbonized Gray-Painted Low Gloss Aluminum Wheels makes sense...although not if you just select the upgrade tires...yeah, glitch?

Also, just negotiate, my dealer tried to tack on cargo mat and rubberized mats for additional cost on a FE! I mentioned they were included, just take a screenshot of the badlands equipment group, it advertises off-road tires.

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport-Badlands
Just wondering what happens if someone who reserved a First Edition is not able to complete the sale. Would it go back in a reservation system, or a waiting list of some sort?
Sponsored