Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
I think that would be great actually. I’m blocking out my Ford emblem so it would match.
Even though mine hasn't even been built yet I went ahead and ordered one. You can get them from a Ford dealer that sells them on amazon here.
Sponsored

Mrsbecker627

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I can not wait to black out my windows. My husband owns a window tint shop here in De and I love the blacked out look. He is going to to put nano ceramic on the whole thing and then he just ordered the PPF kit for it. IM EXCITED...

Nighthawk

First Edition
First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nighthawkboots.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy impala
Ford Bronco Sport Got my tint job done on my Badlands :) Check out the before & after photos 440C0B07-78F6-4366-9036-88EDFC4899C3

Putting 25% on the fronts and 35% on backs. Will post after photos shortly this evening when it’s completed. The backs will be darker do to them already being darker shade.

johnardsg

Big Bend
First Name
johnard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS BigBend/2011 v6 Rav4
Factory tint was unsatisfactory, pun intended. It’s just much more enjoyable to drive. Looks better and my eyes are pretty sensitive to light so it helps a lot with bright headlights and CA sun. I also enjoy that it’s virtually impossible to see what’s in the back of the car with the rear windows so dark.
my eyes hurt even with shades, stupid astigma, i might drop by my dealer or theyre sister shops for tint upgrade..thanks for the post :)

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Looks fantastic, I'd do it but I'm out after dark too much. Up here, no streetlights. It's super lightless, the stars and moon light barely gets through the trees and in the valleys.
I need to see at night.

Bzwrthy77

Outer Banks
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Zach,I think maybe black out bronco lettering?
Ok dumb question about blacking out letters. Do y'all mean adding a decal over the letters or actually replacing them with black letters? I'd like to do that to mine. Been ordering a few other black accessories and installing nudge bars soon. And not sure the white lettering will look okay after all that is added. Thanks for the help!
Ford Bronco Sport Got my tint job done on my Badlands :) Check out the before & after photos ABC8EC7B-F35B-4914-B067-0FFD41970E01

Broncolove

Big Bend
First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2021
Ford Bronco Sport Got my tint job done on my Badlands :) Check out the before & after photos 988FD4A0-815A-4764-BD5C-4285FD1BBE7D_1_201_a

Ford Bronco Sport Got my tint job done on my Badlands :) Check out the before & after photos 1CD84766-8DAF-4F11-8084-1568006D8F4C

Ford Bronco Sport Got my tint job done on my Badlands :) Check out the before & after photos Screen Shot 2021-08-11 at 5.40.56 AM

$5.82 from Walmart. A little masking tape and a little time. Super easy to do.
Oh man, I ended up spending around $25 on the HyperDip Kit. : / I hope it will last longer than any other ?In theory you would think HyperDip should last four times more, but I doubt that would be the case ?.
Let's touch base in a year to see where we are on this one.