Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hey y'all,

Just wanted to share my before & after photos from my tint job I got done today at Best Image in San Mateo. The images are kind of reduced quality that I had to upload to the forum so if you would like a higher quality version for a wallpaper or something let me know, and I can upload them to my personal website.

If you want to see a video of what the car looked like, check out my YouTube video I posted yesterday about some quirks and features of the car. Next video will be in the tinted Bronco so subscribe to see that in your feed if you want!

Details on the tint:
  • $613 all in for 3M fx premium
  • 55% windshield with the 5% sunstrip
  • 35% on front windows
  • 5% on the rear and the sunroof
The shop only had 5/15/35/55 so that's what I went with.

Let me know if what you think!!

Zach

Ford Bronco Sport Got my tint job done on my Badlands :) Check out the before & after photos beforeandafter1

Ford Bronco Sport Got my tint job done on my Badlands :) Check out the before & after photos beforeandafter2

Ford Bronco Sport Got my tint job done on my Badlands :) Check out the before & after photos beforeandafter3

Ford Bronco Sport Got my tint job done on my Badlands :) Check out the before & after photos beforeandafter4

Ford Bronco Sport Got my tint job done on my Badlands :) Check out the before & after photos beforeandafter5

Ford Bronco Sport Got my tint job done on my Badlands :) Check out the before & after photos beforeandafter6

Ford Bronco Sport Got my tint job done on my Badlands :) Check out the before & after photos beforeandafter7

Ford Bronco Sport Got my tint job done on my Badlands :) Check out the before & after photos beforeandafter8
Sponsored

PersimmonHills

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Nice! Ours came tinted from the dealer. It was a little bit of a surprise.​

Ghostdog

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Looks great, man!! That 5% in the back is solid!

OP
OP
zach

zach

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Nice! Ours came tinted from the dealer. It was a little bit of a surprise.​
That's awesome. How dark was it? Must be an OK thing haha wish the CA dealers were that generous.

Looks great, man!! That 5% in the back is solid!
Thanks, I think it really improves the look. Virtually impossible to see into the rear from outside the vehicle which is just so much peace of mind. Plus it looks cool.

Looks really good! I gotta get it done on my cactus gray. Getting ready for the leveling kit and knobby tires.
Yeah, cactus grey is another of my favorite colors. I may be giving it a while for the dust to settle in the aftermarket dept. before I get a lift done, but I want it to happen.

Zach,I think maybe black out bronco lettering?
Jim, you're right on the money. I have been thinking body color bronco logo on the front and black on the rear would be great (I will be ordering the black and yellow CA plates). I also want body color tow hooks and yellow fogs. One step at a time :)

Reactions: Jrl

Ghostdog

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
By the way, what did you do to get your Ford Logo blacked out? I have been tinkering in photoshop with what things might look like haha

Yep! I hated the way it looked with blue. Not sure if all black was the play, but I liked It a lot once I got it done!
Ford Bronco Sport Got my tint job done on my Badlands :) Check out the before & after photos 614321FD-9CD5-4456-9F77-26176E8994F5

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
Hey y'all,

Just wanted to share my before & after photos from my tint job I got done today at Best Image in San Mateo. The images are kind of reduced quality that I had to upload to the forum so if you would like a higher quality version for a wallpaper or something let me know, and I can upload them to my personal website.

If you want to see a video of what the car looked like, check out my YouTube video I posted yesterday about some quirks and features of the car. Next video will be in the tinted Bronco so subscribe to see that in your feed if you want!

Details on the tint:
  • $613 all in for 3M fx premium
  • 55% windshield with the 5% sunstrip
  • 35% on front windows
  • 5% on the rear and the sunroof
The shop only had 5/15/35/55 so that's what I went with.

Let me know if what you think!!

Zach

Ford Bronco Sport Got my tint job done on my Badlands :) Check out the before & after photos beforeandafter1

Ford Bronco Sport Got my tint job done on my Badlands :) Check out the before & after photos beforeandafter2

Ford Bronco Sport Got my tint job done on my Badlands :) Check out the before & after photos beforeandafter3

Ford Bronco Sport Got my tint job done on my Badlands :) Check out the before & after photos beforeandafter4

Ford Bronco Sport Got my tint job done on my Badlands :) Check out the before & after photos beforeandafter5

Ford Bronco Sport Got my tint job done on my Badlands :) Check out the before & after photos beforeandafter6

Ford Bronco Sport Got my tint job done on my Badlands :) Check out the before & after photos beforeandafter7

Ford Bronco Sport Got my tint job done on my Badlands :) Check out the before & after photos beforeandafter8
Hi Zach,
Thanks for the pictures and your Youtube video. I am also in he SF bay area (East Bay).
I ordered a BS Badland in Area 51 with BL Package, Gray Roof, 235 Falken tires, Tow Package, Cargo Mgmt System and 360 Assist+.
Ford has sent me an e mail indicating my BL is scheduled to be built week of June 14th.
The BS Badlands comes with the "Privacy Glass" (factory tinted windows in the back).
Did you find the factory tint not dark enough?

OP
OP
zach

zach

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hi Zach,
Thanks for the pictures and your Youtube video. I am also in he SF bay area (East Bay).
I ordered a BS Badland in Area 51 with BL Package, Gray Roof, 235 Falken tires, Tow Package, Cargo Mgmt System and 360 Assist+.
Ford has sent me an e mail indicating my BL is scheduled to be built week of June 14th.
The BS Badlands comes with the "Privacy Glass" (factory tinted windows in the back).
Did you find the factory tint not dark enough?
Factory tint was unsatisfactory, pun intended. It’s just much more enjoyable to drive. Looks better and my eyes are pretty sensitive to light so it helps a lot with bright headlights and CA sun. I also enjoy that it’s virtually impossible to see what’s in the back of the car with the rear windows so dark.

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
What do you think about removing the rear badge all together?

Ford Bronco Sport Got my tint job done on my Badlands :) Check out the before & after photos debadge
If you remove them completely I would throw the bronco horse emblem in black on the side opposite of the ford emblem.

OP
OP
zach

zach

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
If you remove them completely I would throw the bronco horse emblem in black on the side opposite of the ford emblem.
I think that would be great actually. I’m blocking out my Ford emblem so it would match.
Sponsored