Got a notification that my car was delivered!

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
So I checked the Ford tracker again today and surprise! It says my car was delivered. I didn’t hear anything from the dealer today though so I’m going to assume either the manager wasn’t there today or the car arrived late in the afternoon since it certainly didn’t say this yesterday and I can’t remember if I checked this morning but I may have. I’m going to the dealership tomorrow to make sure that its actually here and not considered “delivered” because it’s now off the train and sitting in a lot 50 miles away awaiting a truck AND that the car is not damaged and able to be taken as is. My next lease payment would be due on the 12th but with everything that has happened thus far I need to see the car before I turn this car in or my luck I’ll get stuck with nothing.

For what its worth: The Palsapp tracker never showed anything for me, I’ve been looking daily since the day it shipped and it still says nothing. The tracker on this forum was on the money- Ford tracker said ETA 11/16-22 latest date 11/22, this tracker said 23 days which would have been yesterday plus the tracker has updated to delivered as well. My window sticker info like blend date, date at the bottom wound be meaning a whole lot of nothing most of the time. I never got a blend date and the last date at the bottom is dated from a few days ago and hasn’t changed since. The dates occasionally matched up like the original build date in June and the day the chip was put in but more often than not the date would change for no reason. Maybe for others the dates match up with things but it didn’t mean anything significant for me.

Well lets see what happens tomorrow when I go to the dealership, even if the car is nearly ready I can’t pick it up until Friday anyway so whats a few more days right? March order/June build crew hang on, they are coming!

Ford Bronco Sport Got a notification that my car was delivered! 15B514F1-1591-45CE-B294-F4C7F9933970
Sponsored

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Mine was the same, nothing in Palsapp and my status update looks like yours with the last date being the date it showed at the dealer.
They had several BS's and Big Broncos come in that same day. According to my salesman all were customer orders.