• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Georgia FS: Badlands 17x7 wheels and Falken Wildpeak AT3w 235/65r17s for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonsBadRides

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Changing out the wheels and tires on my Badlands and have the stock Carbonized gray wheels and optional Falken wildpeaks for sale. These have 1800 miles and are in perfect condition . Includes lug nuts, center caps, and tpms sensors, ready to bolt on and drive. Asking $850 OBO. Pick up on Georgia or I can ship at your expense. I will add more pictures once I get them off the car on Tuesday.

Ford Bronco Sport FS: Badlands 17x7 wheels and Falken Wildpeak AT3w 235/65r17s for sale 0430211326c_HDR
Ford Bronco Sport FS: Badlands 17x7 wheels and Falken Wildpeak AT3w 235/65r17s for sale 0511211506_HDR
Sponsored

Last edited:

rmreid22

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang GT
I am sure these are sold but wanted to check

Spartan007

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Changing out the wheels and tires on my Badlands and have the stock Carbonized gray wheels and optional Falken wildpeaks for sale. These have 1800 miles and are in perfect condition . Includes lug nuts, center caps, and tpms sensors, ready to bolt on and drive. Asking $850 OBO. Pick up on Georgia or I can ship at your expense. I will add more pictures once I get them off the car on Tuesday.

Ford Bronco Sport FS: Badlands 17x7 wheels and Falken Wildpeak AT3w 235/65r17s for sale 0430211326c_HDR
Ford Bronco Sport FS: Badlands 17x7 wheels and Falken Wildpeak AT3w 235/65r17s for sale 0511211506_HDR
Still available?

OP
OP

RonsBadRides

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
No, sorry these sold last year.