dparleng

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
I have a 22 Badlands. I have a rattle in the passenger door, and tracked it down to a loose red plastic reflector on the inside of the door. It moves around a lot and creates a rattle when driving. The drivers side door reflector is nice and tight but the passengers side one is loose and rattles around.

Does anybody else have this issue, and if so, a simple fix?
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
I have a 22 Badlands. I have a rattle in the passenger door, and tracked it down to a loose red plastic reflector on the inside of the door. It moves around a lot and creates a rattle when driving. The drivers side door reflector is nice and tight but the passengers side one is loose and rattles around.

Does anybody else have this issue, and if so, a simple fix?
Hi there, I'd be happy to look into your Bronco concerns on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.

mikldom

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks Edition, Area 51
I'd put some of the removeable adhesive like "goop" or the other. They carry something very similar in a small green tube at Dollar Tree. Make it a removable adhesive tho because you need to pull it out to get to the screw behind it for taking door apart. I am dissapointed in all the rattles and I have installed Dynamat on the rear of the door cards and whole trunk area. The rattles are in the headliner at the light as well as the cargo cover. I do have a bazooka tube in there, but it should not rattle that much. I love my BS, but it is the most rattling vehicle I have ever owned and tracking them down is a pita. I have the OBX model which is supposed to have better insulation and finishes.
Sponsored