Fordpass Home Assistant Integration

JVteam

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Not to nerd it up too much in here, but is anyone else playing around with the Fordpass HASS integration? I've got it built in for some automations in my smart home as well as building a panel in Actiontiles to be able to control it on the go. There isn't too much on top of what's in the Fordpass app, but it's still got some good stuff.

Ford Bronco Sport Fordpass Home Assistant Integration PXL_20210510_132337415

Ford Bronco Sport Fordpass Home Assistant Integration PXL_20210510_132347050
Sponsored

mollycell

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Well done; my sister also recently offered me to install this thing in the house as a virtual assistant. I like it so far since I can connect to the speaker with my voice and do many things like that. I'm still working in the office, but I plan to quit because I found an excellent remote virtual assistant jobs service vacancy. So when I work in the house, this assistant will cheer me up even more. In general, I am glad that recently homes are becoming more technologically advanced, and you don't have to spend a lot of money on it, as it seemed before

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I’m starting to get old enough to where really setting up an impressive home automation system, while I’d love to do it, integrating it all together is a little tough. I just keep one screen on my ipad/iPhone dedicated to the individual apps, Ford being one.

I can see how this would all be pretty impressive though with everything that’s possible nowadays. I thought it was something when my furnace connects to the internet to be controlled remotely through a Honeywell app, but nowadays even my garage door opener connects to the internet. But everything has its own separate app, not sure how they’d all integrate into one automation app.
Sponsored