Cursed Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hey guys! I just got the splash guards installed from Ford and wanted to share my "build."

I have inadvertently went for an all black look, but I am digging the way it looks. I know there are differing opinions on the Archaic tail lights, so you go ahead and roast me if you'd like. I would like to also match the front and rear tints for an overall better look.

I have the lift kit installed as well (from the dealer). I think my next item will be the roof spoiler but I haven't made up my mind yet. Also I will probably have the dealer sticker taken off and may consider the silver bronco logo for the right corner of the hatch.

This is my first time sharing pictures on here after lurking for a long time so I wanted to introduce myself!

P.s. if you look closely you can see my Big Bend emblem came crooked from the factory.
Ford Bronco Sport Ford Splash Guards installed! 20230523_101949
Ford Bronco Sport Ford Splash Guards installed! 20230523_101957
Ford Bronco Sport Ford Splash Guards installed! 20230523_102011
Sponsored

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
Hey guys! I just got the splash guards installed from Ford and wanted to share my "build."

I have inadvertently went for an all black look, but I am digging the way it looks. I know there are differing opinions on the Archaic tail lights, so you go ahead and roast me if you'd like. I would like to also match the front and rear tints for an overall better look.

I have the lift kit installed as well (from the dealer). I think my next item will be the roof spoiler but I haven't made up my mind yet. Also I will probably have the dealer sticker taken off and may consider the silver bronco logo for the right corner of the hatch.

This is my first time sharing pictures on here after lurking for a long time so I wanted to introduce myself!

P.s. if you look closely you can see my Big Bend emblem came crooked from the factory.
Originality “10”, enjoy .

VampireX

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport

My passenger side badge came in crooked too. It leans forward about 1/8”. Sounds like nothing but it’s noticeable.

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport

I also have the Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT's. Love them!

RogueRodney

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Atlas Blue Metallic
Cursed Bronco:

My understanding is that you can remove the badge (it apparently is just a sticker), and put it back on. I think I've even seen after market badges if you prefer.

Not 100% on that, but pretty sure.

RR

mncp8r

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Ed Ltd
Ford Bronco Sport Ford Splash Guards installed! IMG_2843

I had them take the dealer advertising off mine before it even left the lot. Put the Bronco and Limited Edition badges on that side. You’ll have to enlarge it see it clearly.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cursed Bronco

Cursed Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I didn't even think of some other badges. The limited edition is a nice touch. For mine, it would be cool to find a "Black edition" or something along those lines. I suspect it would be hard to find something mimicking the ford badge design, but you never know.

Ford Bronco Sport Ford Splash Guards installed! IMG_2843

I had them take the dealer advertising off mine before it even left the lot. Put the Bronco and Limited Edition badges on that side. You’ll have to enlarge it see it clearly.

NMhunter

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
The Orange Badlands badges clashed with the Velocity Blue, so I got out my wife's hair blower and moved them to the back bumper. Two minutes with a hair dryer, and it peels right off. Then straighten it and put it back the way it should be, or any other place you'd like.

CableXJ

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Cursed Bronco:

My understanding is that you can remove the badge (it apparently is just a sticker), and put it back on. I think I've even seen after market badges if you prefer.

Not 100% on that, but pretty sure.

RR
A textured set of BB badges would be awesome.
Sponsored