Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Ford’s Bronco Sport was turning in just 15 days on dealer lots at the end of June, as the vehicle continues to source more customers from outside of the Ford brand. Bronco Sport’s No. 1 source of sales is coming from Jeep. Ford also began sales of its all-new Bronco SUV last month. More Broncos are on their way to Ford dealers to fill customer orders of this highly anticipated SUV.

Strong incremental growth of Bronco Sport and Mustang Mach- E propelled Ford brand retail SUVs to their best first half performance in 20 years. Ford brand retail SUVs were up 37.0 percent over a year ago on overall sales of 391,190 SUVs. The all- new Bronco Sport sales totaled 60,514 SUVs, with Mustang Mach- E adding 12,975 SUVs. Escape, Explorer and Expedition all continued to expand their sales, adding to Ford brand SUV growth.

FORD ELECTRIFIED VEHICLE SALES UP 117 PERCENT IN JUNE – DELIVERING NEW FIRST HALF RECORD - MUSTANG MACH-E SALES UP 27 PERCENT OVER MAY; FORD SUVS POST BEST FIRST HALF RETAIL SALES IN 20 YEARS ON STRENGTH FROM NEW PRODUCTS; LINCOLN SUVS SET NEW RECORD, RETAIL SALES UP 23 PERCENT

Ford Bronco Sport Ford Reports Bronco Sport's No. 1 Source of Sales Coming From Jeep, 15 Days on Dealer Lots in June 2021 ford-2021-june-sales-1
Ford Bronco Sport Ford Reports Bronco Sport's No. 1 Source of Sales Coming From Jeep, 15 Days on Dealer Lots in June 2021 ford-2021-june-sales-2

Ford Bronco Sport Ford Reports Bronco Sport's No. 1 Source of Sales Coming From Jeep, 15 Days on Dealer Lots in June 2021 35710E85-5FC1-45C6-9230-8C5994D238E4-1
Sponsored

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
Kinda surprised they're already making more Bronco Sports than escapes 6 months into the first model year.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Ford’s Bronco Sport was turning in just 15 days on dealer lots at the end of June, as the vehicle continues to source more customers from outside of the Ford brand. Bronco Sport’s No. 1 source of sales is coming from Jeep. Ford also began sales of its all-new Bronco SUV last month. More Broncos are on their way to Ford dealers to fill customer orders of this highly anticipated SUV.
They would likely have sold 3X as many of them IF Ford could actually have built them and sent them off to dealers and customer's who ordered them.

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Kinda surprised they're already making more Bronco Sports than escapes 6 months into the first model year.
I'm not surprised, We looked at the Escape when we bought our RAV4 hybrid.
I thought the styling was just ugly and my wife said "too girly looking". I found that odd as she was Ford's target demographic as I understood it.
The only thing we liked better over the RAV4 was the power of the Ecoboost versus the hybrid engine in the RAV4.
Two minutes into the test drive of the BS my wife said she wants it. I asked if she wanted it enough to give up the RAV4 and she said "YES!!!".

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
popular as the new hot girl at school lol
time will tell but I expect BS will continue to sell well and have a decent resale.

Bronco II

Badlands
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost conv 50 Year App Package
They would likely have sold 3X as many of them IF Ford could actually have built them and sent them off to dealers and customer's who ordered them.
Very true the wife has been looking for a Bronco Sport and we can't find one with in a hundred miles.

ODucksfan17

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport OB
Sports on dealer lots for 15 days in June, my local dealer had them on lot for "zero" (0) days! Inventory is nonexistent!
Before I ordered my BS, I wanted to see one in person and test drive it. I found one dealership that had a base model. It had just arrived. All the other Ford dealerships in my area (about 8) had none in stock. The dealership I ordered from, every BS they have received was already sold before they arrived from the factory.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Two months back was not too hard to find a Big Bend or Outer Banks in stock in my area. Now I see one Big Bend. Some dealers list ones they have on order. Pretty much completely dried up.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
The redesigned Escape I really wanted to like it with the carry over 2.0 and 300-400 pound weight reduction from the redesign. I bet it scoots down the road great. But that jelly bean style ugh...