KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2017 Subaru Crosstrek
On Order, thanks. So I can look at a ford item until I get my BL/BL to put it on!

OP
OP
mooner44

mooner44

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
On Order, thanks. So I can look at a ford item until I get my BL/BL to put it on!
Awesome! What color scheme do you go with? And I can’t wait to see it on your new BL/BL. That thing is a beast! Jealous. :)

Last edited:

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome! What color scheme do you go with? And I can’t wait to see it on your new BL/BL. That’s thing is a beast! Jealous. :)
Black on Black. My BS is CG and I will even be putting black door handles back on. I like the contrast.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Black on Black. My BS is CG and I will even be putting black door handles back on. I like the contrast.
I don't want to dash your hopes, but I also have a BL+BL and I also wanted the black handles instead, but that was one of two things in the Badlands packages that couldn't be opted out of.

Anyhow, I mentioned that to my salesperson when we were discussing the vehicle. While I was off signing paperwork he actually went to the parts and service guys and looked into what it would take to get the handles in black. It was a cost of several thousand bucks. The front two handles have the intelligent access components and need to be paired to the car, and that's a service/programming issue. They're available as one piece assemblies so you can't get just the outer shell. So your options are to leave it or take them off and paint but there isn't an easy path back to the pebble plastic handles.

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't want to dash your hopes, but I also have a BL+BL and I also wanted the black handles instead, but that was one of two things in the Badlands packages that couldn't be opted out of.

Anyhow, I mentioned that to my salesperson when we were discussing the vehicle. While I was off signing paperwork he actually went to the parts and service guys and looked into what it would take to get the handles in black. It was a cost of several thousand bucks. The front two handles have the intelligent access components and need to be paired to the car, and that's a service/programming issue. They're available as one piece assemblies so you can't get just the outer shell. So your options are to leave it or take them off and paint but there isn't an easy path back to the pebble plastic handles.
Ouch!! Dang you Glamdring70 !! :angry: LOL.

Thanks for the info. I will be checking with my parts department again. Yes again, because I was told I could do it and it was not in the thousand, was told about $400 to $500. It will take some time because I'm going to wait until I get my BS and who knows how long that will be.

Thanks again for the info.

Bronco7221

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Nitro
OP
OP
mooner44

mooner44

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Love it! Looks like we had the same idea :)

Ford Bronco Sport Ford Rear Emblem Custom Overlay C2E54A15-7C4F-44DB-9898-183544032AC4
Lol. It looks like it. We totally did. And the rear Bronco Sport overlay is already on its way. Too funny. ? Your BS looks so good! Nice job with it so far. Dig it.

SunZmSpark

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I bought a similar one on Etsy and didn't like that the entire oval wasn't covered. It still leaves the chrome on the outside showing. I saw somewhere on this forum that they placed tail light tint film over the logo and it looked pretty good. So I decided to try using spray-on, removeable, lense tint, and here's how it came out.

Ford Bronco Sport Ford Rear Emblem Custom Overlay IMG_0380.JPG

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have my Texas flag overlay to put on when time allows.