WinTech

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB, 2022 Passport, 2023 HR-V
I don’t believe the price is locked in for the first 12 months or 12k miles. The contracts go up during the year according to Zach.

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/ford-protect-esp-extended-service-plan-50-over-dealer-cost.5334/post-128793
What I meant was that the price does not increase because of the age of the vehicle until it is 1 year old. Not that prices never increase or are locked in. It's why it asks you if you are still within 12 months of in service date when you get the quote. I don't remember what the price was when I first bought my Bronco Sport but when I had my ranger the price was the same when I bought it just before 1 year as it was when I checked when I first bought it. Point taken though that the actual plan prices can increase over time so buying it now may be cheaper than later due to regular increases.
Sponsored

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Is it true that this plan does not cover the LED lights?
It's an add-on cost, one for Led lights and one for additional rental cost. I forget the led cost, maybe $70 at most. Well worth it, those headlight assemblies are not cheap.

Edit:
INTERIOR / EXTERIOR LIGHTING - $70
The interior/exterior lighting option provides repair or replacement for electrical failures on incandescent bulbs, halogen bulbs, High Intensity Discharge

Last edited:

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Is it true that this plan does not cover the LED lights?
You can add coverage for the LED lights. I did as they are crazy expensive to replace.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
On Fords brochure the fine print stated that the parts ae covered but not the Labor. I do not have it handy for exact wording. Is this correct? It is the fine print I believe at the end of it on the last page.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
What if we move to Florida after purchasing the vehicle and ESP?
That won't make a difference as posted above. It is only a Florida state law that prohibits online sales into the state.
@Granger Ford, Zach, is it possible to upgrade to a longer period with more miles after purchase of the initial contract? I bought mine from you before they increased the maximum years to 10 from 8.
Yes, we can help facilitate that. Email [email protected]

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
That won't make a difference as posted above. It is only a Florida state law that prohibits online sales into the state.

Yes, we can help facilitate that. Email [email protected]
Thanks Zack! I will send the request to the above address. Will 10 years be available on the full size? I just got scheduled for April 3rd for that from you!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Zack! I will send the request to the above address. Will 10 years be available on the full size? I just got scheduled for April 3rd for that from you!
Yes, 10 years will be availabe on all trims/models. Even the GT500 when you buy that (that one is expensive though!).

Outback Texan

Badlands
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I just bought the Premium "Ford Protect" from Grainger Ford. It's not likely that I'll keep this vehicle past 5 years/60,000 miles, so that's the one I got... $200 deductible... used my accumulated 24300 Pass Points... only paid $377 out of pocket... pretty cheap added protection I thought!

Thanks Grainger.

ZQ8

Big Bend
First Name
BRAD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport / Big Bend
Looks like the $100 deductible was the same price for that one.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Thank you to everyone who made a purchase in February or referred in friends/family! We had our busiest month yet saving customers over $500,000 from retail pricing in one month!

We couldn't do that without our great customers!

www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com

wireman

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Thank you to everyone who made a purchase in February or referred in friends/family! We had our busiest month yet saving customers over $500,000 from retail pricing in one month!

We couldn't do that without our great customers!

www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
I'm not up to speed on the Ford Pass points program. I purchased a PremiumCare warrtanty from you on 1-24-2023.

Am I awarded points for buying the warranty? My phone app doesn't show any points yet.

Just want to clarify.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
I'm not up to speed on the Ford Pass points program. I purchased a PremiumCare warrtanty from you on 1-24-2023.

Am I awarded points for buying the warranty? My phone app doesn't show any points yet.

Just want to clarify.
You can use the earned points on the purchase of a, extended warranty. You earn points with service work or with the purchase of a vehicle. You must be signed up with Ford pass and have your vehicle on your account to continue to accrue points.

wireman

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
You can use the earned points on the purchase of a, extended warranty. You earn points with service work or with the purchase of a vehicle. You must be signed up with Ford pass and have your vehicle on your account to continue to accrue points.
Got it. Thanks
Sponsored