Ford Pass Update: Can Unlock Doors

LastBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
So now we have an update to the FordPass so that you can unlock doors. It would actually be a whole lot better if they could fix it so when you stand at the rear of your vehicle you could actually unlock the back without taking your fob or your phone out of your pocket. It's the simple things ......
Sponsored

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
So now we have an update to the FordPass so that you can unlock doors. It would actually be a whole lot better if they could fix it so when you stand at the rear of your vehicle you could actually unlock the back without taking your fob or your phone out of your pocket. It's the simple things ......
Hmmm. I can walk up to mine when locked and press either of the open buttons to unlock the hatch. Does yours not do that?

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Hmmm. I can walk up to mine when locked and press either of the open buttons to unlock the hatch. Does yours not do that?
Same here...I have not had any problem opening the hatch without using my phone or fob, but there is another thread about it, and apparently a procedure to fix the issue.

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco

OP
OP

LastBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Exactly! This may be one of the most annoying this about this vehicle, which says a lot.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Hello! Can you privately message us with your VIN and the name and location of your preferred Ford dealer? I'll check into this unlocking door concern. Thank you!

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Anyone notice that posters with the Badlands trim level all seem to have the feature but the OP's badge indicates Big Bend. Makes me wonder...
Sponsored