Bucky2323

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport / 2020 Acura MDX
Hey all, I have Ford Pass points like we all have had but I'm having a very difficult time applying to accessories online. I have emailed my dealership and am waiting back on a response. My question is what am doing wrong? Thanks in advance for any input!
Sponsored

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Probably not much help to you, but I've only ever ordered at the dealership, not sure you can redeem them online. They use my email tied to the Fordpass account as payment.

LowGun84

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Same never ordered online but in person at the dealership. They actually had the roof rails and floor mats there. It was a big surprise as I was expecting them to be backorders. They applied my points and I was in and out in about 5 minutes.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Hey all, I have Ford Pass points like we all have had but I'm having a very difficult time applying to accessories online. I have emailed my dealership and am waiting back on a response. My question is what am doing wrong? Thanks in advance for any input!
Anything you order has to go to service first then they issue it to parts ,try that .