Ford Pass Points work

Jenma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 15 Mustang GT 50 yr, 22 Corsair
I called my local dealer and ordered the sunshade and hitch receiver cap. Both showed up the next day. I was told the points divided by 200 equals dollars. 42,000 points equals $210.00. I picked up the items today. EZPZ.
Sponsored

TinyCadon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Plymouth Volarie
I called my local dealer and ordered the sunshade and hitch receiver cap. Both showed up the next day. I was told the points divided by 200 equals dollars. 42,000 points equals $210.00. I picked up the items today. EZPZ.
Yup, was able to use mine for a set of all weather floor mats. Also got the credit card too, build up points from purchases, get $100 worth of points if you spend $3,000 in 1st 3 months & if you spend over $6,000 a year you get a $200 bonus.

Also, an easier way to figure out the dollar value of your points is to multiply by .005, quicker calculation.

MattH88

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
It was an easy experience for me as well. A couple notes for those wondering...

1) You have to call and order through your dealer; for whatever reason you can't do it online.
2) If your dealer is telling you that you can't use points for accessories (racks, carriers, etc) they are wrong. Call another dealer.
Sponsored