Ford offering 0% APR financing on 2021 Bronco Sport

NotAnonymous

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Looking at the Ford and Ford Credit site, it applies to all models. Here is a screenshot from my local dealer for a Badlands that shows it.

Ford Bronco Sport Ford offering 0% APR financing on 2021 Bronco Sport 1610061875290
Very interesting since the two local dealer sites I checked today clearly showed only the Big Bend trim qualified. Very weird - guess I'll be asking when I test drive a BL this weekend.
Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
As someone who has a big Bronco reservation but who is planning to use my new vehicle 90% for daily driver, it's getting increasingly difficult to ignore the super low Sport financing rates!
I abandoned a first hour reservation for the big bronco badlands when I got the as built price. I will prob revisit it at some point down the road but the value to me for the big guy was extraordinarily less than the Bronco Sport.

NotAnonymous

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
I abandoned a first hour reservation for the big bronco badlands when I got the as built price. I will prob revisit it at some point down the road but the value to me for the big guy was extraordinarily less than the Bronco Sport.
See, I'm starting to feel that way too...and also think that has prices will eventually increase, making the big Bronco even more expensive to own. Definitely have started re-analyzing the value aspects.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
See, I'm starting to feel that way too...and also think that has prices will eventually increase, making the big Bronco even more expensive to own. Definitely have started re-analyzing the value aspects.
Obviously value is subjective but the Big Bronco got pretty salty pretty fast and I didnā€™t even have a hard roof added yet.

dinglehead

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Ranger FX4
Same as you guys. The top line badlands seems to hit a sweet spot value wise for me.

a 4-door configured the way I wanted it was an absurdly expensive truck.

NotAnonymous

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Obviously value is subjective but the Big Bronco got pretty salty pretty fast and I didnā€™t even have a hard roof added yet.
True re the subjectivity of value. Since it'll be primarily a daily driver for me, that decreases the value of the big Bronco's off-road chops for me. And the big Bronco B&P (even adjusting for it's issues) DEFINITELY got salty quickly for me too. I haven't bailed on my 10/31 Granger reservation, but I'm definitely in the fence now.

Sargent28

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Mustang
The Navy pier interior is beautiful. The entire reason that I didn't go badlands was that I HATE the brown leather. I was starting to doubt my choice and considered waiting for a badlands for all the offroad upgrades but after seeing this interior I have no regrets.

DBV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW 5 Series
Did anyone confirm that this financing applies to all Sport models? When I use the Ford finance calculator for the Big Bend or Outerbanks it shows the below for those models too. Thanks!

Looking at the Ford and Ford Credit site, it applies to all models. Here is a screenshot from my local dealer for a Badlands that shows it.

Ford Bronco Sport Ford offering 0% APR financing on 2021 Bronco Sport 1610061875290

MattH88

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Did anyone confirm that this financing applies to all Sport models? When I use the Ford finance calculator for the Big Bend or Outerbanks it shows the below for those models too. Thanks!
I got 48 mos 0% on my BB+BB

DBV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW 5 Series
Cool - thanks for the replies. At least the 0% or 0.9% makes up for the lack of rebates. :)

COBronco

First Edition
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I signed for my FE 12/30 and there wasn't a $500 incentive offered... lovely. The $300 incentive had vanished at the end of October when production started.
Sponsored