Ford offering 0% APR financing on 2021 Bronco Sport

olly12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Ford incentives / APR last are updated every couple months. The current ones (lowered APR, added $500 rebate) were put in place 1/6/21, expect them to be the same until early March.
Sponsored

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands

Dbcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
I ordered BL + BL today and put down $500 deposit after confirming that 1) X plan pricing is applicable 2) Current incentive of $500 cash back and .9% APR for 60 is locked in though I will not take delivery before March 31 3) Dealer handling through x plan is capped at $100 instead of the typical $500-$700.

After emailing the sales rep with my build I received pricing confirmation back showing both x-plan and regular pricing that matched exactly what I did independentry on my own. X-plan pricing $37,988; regular pricing $39,280. (Ya I picked pretty much everything). Savings of approx $1300! Plus I will pay only $100 for dealer handling.

Below are a couple of text threads:

me: “ I would like to confirm that x-plan pricing is accepted and if current Ford financing incentives are available if ordered before March 31?”

sales rep: “ you would be able to get x plan pricing along with incentives would be either when the bronco is ordered or when it arrives whichever is better. Badlands with badlands is a bit delayed so it might take a bit longer than 8-12 weeks, my estimate would be early summer”

sales rep: “Dealer and handling on x plan is 100 dlrs instead of typical DNH of $698 for our dealership”

me: So I would pay $100 for DNH instead of $698?

sales rep: yes
Sponsored