davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Has anyone bought the Molle Bag accessory from Ford?

I'm looking for a molle pouch to keep some nitrile gloves. Does this happen to have a pouch that would work with that? It's kind of hard to tell how some of them work.

I was looking at one on Amazon but thought I might pay a bit more and just get a bundle of bags.
Sponsored

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Has anyone bought the Molle Bag accessory from Ford?

I'm looking for a molle pouch to keep some nitrile gloves. Does this happen to have a pouch that would work with that? It's kind of hard to tell how some of them work.

I was looking at one on Amazon but thought I might pay a bit more and just get a bundle of bags.
For those like me who do not get out enough, I looked up Molle Bag and found this:
MOLLE stands for Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment, and it was created as an update to ALICE or All-Purpose Lightweight Individual Carrying Equipment in the 1990's.

I hope this helps the OP get what they are looking for. Now I'm off to find out what nitrille gloves are!

UPDATE: Nitrile is waterproof, greaseproof, oil proof and most importantly, chemical resistant to a range of common chemicals and substances.

I'm going back into my cave now.

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
For those like me who do not get out enough, I looked up Molle Bag and found this:
MOLLE stands for Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment, and it was created as an update to ALICE or All-Purpose Lightweight Individual Carrying Equipment in the 1990's.

I hope this helps the OP get what they are looking for. Now I'm off to find out what nitrille gloves are!

UPDATE: Nitrile is waterproof, greaseproof, oil proof and most importantly, chemical resistant to a range of common chemicals and substances.

I'm going back into my cave now.
I seriously doubt you donā€™t know about MOLLE and nitrile gloves šŸ˜‰ ā€¦https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/molle-things.8818/

for the OP ā€¦ Amazon does have a good selection of MOLLE bags just as good or better than Fordā€™s.

OPā€¦ there is this link but I didnā€™t check if itā€™s about Ford MOLLE products

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/molle-accessories-suggestions.6018/

Bill G

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands, 66 Tiger
Bought the ones from Ford . . . really like them. There are more bags in the pack than I could fit on the straps at one time, but gives you lots of options and the left overs make for good storage in w/spare tire. Also, if you have Ford points you can use them for the bags.

DahliaDarlin'

Outer Banks
First Name
Lise
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2005 Honda Civic
Personally, I wear them when I pump gas. Where I live we have to pump our own gas. Keeps my hands from getting grimy and smelling like fuel. One pair lasts a long time for that purpose. Works for checking oil and other grimy engine bits too.

Another reason to have a 'clean' pair or two in the car is to render first aid assistance while protecting yourself from contact with the victim's blood.

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
Personally, I wear them when I pump gas. Where I live we have to pump our own gas. Keeps my hands from getting grimy and smelling like fuel. One pair lasts a long time for that purpose. Works for checking oil and other grimy engine bits too.

Another reason to have a 'clean' pair or two in the car is to render first aid assistance while protecting yourself from contact with the victim's blood.
I am glad I dont ride share with you......."contact with the victim's blood"

OP
OP
davidg4781

davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Why do you need to carry nitrile gloves? :inspect:
Hmm. Honestly never thought about it. But I saw a molle pouch accessory on another site. I thought it may be handy have some on the seat back. The one I saw was about $25, found one for $15, then remembered Ford sells a kit of several of them for $50.

I actually used to keep a box in my trunk. For those times when if I need to change a tire on the way to work or something like that. I don't mind getting my hands dirty but I'd rather not walk into a restaurant or work with grease all over, if I can avoid it.

OP
OP
davidg4781

davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Bought the ones from Ford . . . really like them. There are more bags in the pack than I could fit on the straps at one time, but gives you lots of options and the left overs make for good storage in w/spare tire. Also, if you have Ford points you can use them for the bags.
Is there a little pouch that could work with a few pairs of gloves? One looks like a trash bag (I already have one of those), a couple looked like regular pouches and I couldn't tell with the others.

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
I have some from Amazon. I would go that route personlly, but with the current 15% from Ford Accessories it's not a terrible deal except for you have to get black bags. It depends on if you'll use all the bags. If not then just find a couple on Amazon in the sizes you want and you'll save some money most likely.

Bill G

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands, 66 Tiger
Is there a little pouch that could work with a few pairs of gloves? One looks like a trash bag (I already have one of those), a couple looked like regular pouches and I couldn't tell with the others.
There are a couple small bags which I'm sure would hold rolled up "surgical" type gloves. Other's are right -- you could find appropriate bags cheaper on Amazon. I bought mine in '21 right after picking up my BS; had points and decided to use them.

patmat2350

Heritage
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Heritage Ltd
So maybe I bought a BS for the wrong reasons. I needed a somewhat-economical passenger vehicle that could haul stuff occasionally. And I didn't want another Escape. And I'm a Ford retiree, so it was going to be a Ford. And I wanted something somewhat cool. Therefore, BS!

I live in a SoCal wine region...no snow, rarely any mud. Yesterday, I drove into a winery that has an unpaved gravel lot, so I had that pretty well under control.

But at least I can use those seatback MOLLE straps for something, right? Maybe a cup holder for the backseat rider's caramel Frappuccino? A Grey Poupon holder? Extra wine glass holders? No kids, so I don't need to hang a soccer ball there.

Must be some other suburban adventurer items I need back there...

Colonel Angus

Big Bend
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport, 2018 Ford F150 XLT
Same here. Bought them with my Ford Pass Points. Hung a few on the Molle straps on the seat backs cause they look cool. One even fits a small flashlight. Plenty of space for gloves.

Ford Bronco Sport Ford Molle Bags Accessories? IMG_2064
Sponsored