BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Hey Everyone... I was totally ignorant; well, misinformed, regarding financing currently available for Bronco Sport. Albert @Granger Ford helped me out on this one. So for others unaware of official financing from Ford Credit, this is a good start. Below is a Q and A with Albert... others looking to expand just @ him and he'll respond in time I'm sure. I had two dealerships in Nor Cal say no financing information was available!...

Ford Bronco Sport Ford Finance Offer For Bronco Sport - Through November 3 Ford Financing Bronco Sport

q 1 : Will this offer for the Sport cycle into the next quarter?

Should but I have no indication from Ford either way until the 1st of Oct when the new programs come out...

Will happily post them when it happens...

q2 : If we hit up our dealer, and convert our res into an order before Sep 30, does that lock in this APR Financing for down the line when we decide to buy?

Usually just the rebates are held not financing specials...

q3 : Any pitfalls we should be aware of for folks who might need to back out of buying a Sport when the time comes?

Each dealership will handle that with their policies, I would ask up front...

Our store will not hold the Bronc/Bronco Sport over anyone's head as they have not see or driven it yet...

q4 : Is every dealer have access to this APR schematic; and where do they locate it if they feign ignorance?

Yes the employees at the dealership (usually F&I or management) have the right to see it...

DealerConnection/Summary Grids/2021/SUV/Bronco Sport...

q5 : Any advice to Sport buyers due to this Sep 30 cutoff? Seems like a great deal.

Cannot lock the apr program only rebates so it will not matter...

If we commit to something in September, and a better offer appears Oct-Dec... are we SOL?

Rebates that we lock on the order if the programs (rebates) are better at delivery just unlock them and take the current program...
Sponsored

OP
OP

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Likes by Granger and Admin... guess I did something right! Honestly though, this was the information I was kind of looking for in the current economic climate... Having a compass on what the finances will be is a huge deal. At least for me it is.

Horsetail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Likes by Granger and Admin... guess I did something right! Honestly though, this was the information I was kind of looking for in the current economic climate... Having a compass on what the finances will be is a huge deal. At least for me it is.
Thanks for this post. What does the 9/30 deadline apply to?

OP
OP

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Thanks for this post. What does the 9/30 deadline apply to?
For all dealerships... apparently there is a rolling, EOM, set of either rebates or Apr offers. They end... End of Month, every month. Luckily Albert from Granger was kind enough to explain.

So yes, there is the possibility of these apr offers being voided out... but pretty unlikely right. I mean, Sports haven’t even been built and delivered, and economically speaking it would be weird to put those offers out to dealerships in September, when you can’t even convert the sale... just to not offer it October through February. Etc...

I emailed my current dealership contact asking to confirm that the current APRs apply to a purchase in, i.e. January. He replied yes... but we’ll see right. Prudent to have convo with your dealer as per Albert’s advice.

SoCalBronc

Badlands
First Name
Vickii
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW x3
I'm sorry if this is a dense question. I don't quite understand. Nobody's going to have delivery of their Broncos by 9/30 (which is now past anyway), and you can't finance til you take delivery, so....how does this work? Thank you.

OP
OP

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Hey... I too am not the expert on this. More than anything, I took it as Ford Finance has it in the system now, which For me feels like a good indicator for the future. Cause your right, now makes no sense. But for folks placing orders and asking the financing questions now, Ford has made the answer possible. Versus, a dealer saying we don’t know yet... that response would probably equal someone walking away or questioning.

Albert @Granger Ford Your wisdom is a way better source. Thoughts? Also, would you be willing to update the financing screenshot for a October here... then I’ll change the title to SEP-OCT.

SoCalBronc

Badlands
First Name
Vickii
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW x3
Hey... I too am not the expert on this. More than anything, I took it as Ford Finance has it in the system now, which For me feels like a good indicator for the future. Cause your right, now makes no sense. But for folks placing orders and asking the financing questions now, Ford has made the answer possible. Versus, a dealer saying we don’t know yet... that response would probably equal someone walking away or questioning.

Albert @Granger Ford Your wisdom is a way better source. Thoughts? Also, would you be willing to update the financing screenshot for a October here... then I’ll change the title to SEP-OCT.
Damn. I was hoping there was something I didn’t understand and I could get 1.9 whenever this happened! Thanks.

OP
OP

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
I understand it is a brand new vehicle but have you heard any rumblings of possible incentives or rebates?
Good question... actually totally forgot to ask Albert @Granger Ford that question so thank you!

@SoCalBronc hopefully this gives you hope about your future locked in deal with your dealership of choice. I kn ow for me when Albert dropped that last update I went from 50/50 to 90% ready to roll.

only thing holding me up now is rear seating. Just can’t get someone from 6g to help post pictures or video in real life. It’s understandable, they’re focused on Bronco and pricing...

OP
OP

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
@Granger Ford greetings Albert... hope you’d be willing to throw any financing incentives and rebates up here so we know what to look for when discussing with our dealerships. Thank you as always sir. Ford’s updated incentives page via Ford partner.com only shows 5.9 for 84 months.
Sponsored