Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
“Problems with anti-lock brakes”, maybe that is the problem I’m having? Hopefully the dealer has an answer for me soon but at least I have a loaner until they have fixed it.

Steelers78

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
We have had our 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands for almost 7 months. I am happy to report zero problems. I worked at a Lincoln dealership for 35 years. I am well aware of the problems that can and do happen even in new vehicles. I will say I saw the quality issues that worsened during the pandemic and it was part of my decision to retire early. Best decision I ever made. We are heading to Florida in our Bronco Sport for the winter soon. Wishing all of you many problem free miles in your Bronco Sports.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
We have had our 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands for almost 7 months. I am happy to report zero problems. I worked at a Lincoln dealership for 35 years. I am well aware of the problems that can and do happen even in new vehicles. I will say I saw the quality issues that worsened during the pandemic and it was part of my decision to retire early. Best decision I ever made. We are heading to Florida in our Bronco Sport for the winter soon. Wishing all of you many problem free miles in your Bronco Sports.
Sounds like a good move , enjoy your time down south , we are heading down to treasure island in January . Have a great time . Jim from Pittsburgh

Ford Bronco Sport ford-bronco-sport-loses-crs-recommendation-over-quality 50646182-8C11-470B-A2B0-7B2F8CC318A2

Ford Bronco Sport ford-bronco-sport-loses-crs-recommendation-over-quality 8DFD76AE-877B-40F9-9A14-43862A2A248B

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
So glad you're enjoying your Bronco, Ken!

Archedamian

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge
I’ve had my Badlands Bronco Sport for over a year now, and other than a seal replacement on the moonroof, I have had no other issues. I get just as excited to drive it today as I did when I brought it home for the first time.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's a great-looking Bronco, Jim! Enjoy the drive!
Thanks Ford. , 21 months and no real issues although my mileage is very low ,Great vehicles . Had a few chances to buy the larger bronco , but did not see any real advantages in doing so . Not really an off-road type guy , driving mostly Lincoln and Ford all my life . This is my first SUV . Traded in my 2017 Lincoln on this bronco First Edition in December 2020 .
Ford Bronco Sport ford-bronco-sport-loses-crs-recommendation-over-quality 13B0F557-58F7-4DBC-AEC5-A2907B11C42A
December 2020 .

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ummm no, 235/65R17 wildpeak A/T AT3W that came stock.....
Thanks , I am going to try them (235/70/17 cooper discovery at3*- 4S they are 30 inch . I am running also 235/65/17 now . Guess I was reading someone else post . Nice color.

Ford Bronco Sport ford-bronco-sport-loses-crs-recommendation-over-quality B4CD1620-F474-43FC-8D77-86E74FD9BAC5
Sponsored