Sensei

Big Bend
First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
If you didn't purchase from us, I'm sure we'd save you $500-1500.
Probably a dumb question. the mileage selected is in addition to the mileage already on the vehicle?
ex. I have 2021 with 25k on the vehicle and select a 60k/6year plan. It is covered untilwhich?

either 6 years from purchase of the plan and 85k miles whichever comes first

OR

2027 or 60k miles which ever comes first
Sponsored

DatWayMon

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Probably a dumb question. the mileage selected is in addition to the mileage already on the vehicle?
ex. I have 2021 with 25k on the vehicle and select a 60k/6year plan. It is covered untilwhich?

either 6 years from purchase of the plan and 85k miles whichever comes first

OR

2027 or 60k miles which ever comes first
It's exactly six years from the purchase date of the vehicle and 60,000 miles including what's already on the vehicle.

So if you purchased the vehicle 8/1/2021 and currently have 25,000 miles on it the 6 year/60k mile warranty would expire on 8/1/2027 or when your odometer reads 60,0000, whichever comes first.

Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
What if we move to Florida after purchasing the vehicle and ESP?

WinTech

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB, 2022 Passport, 2023 HR-V
What if we move to Florida after purchasing the vehicle and ESP?
Doesn't matter where you live in the U.S. It is a Ford service plan and should be honored at any Ford dealership.

Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Doesn't matter where you live in the U.S. It is a Ford service plan and should be honored at any Ford dealership.
Apparently you can’t buy one if you already live in Florida though. So want to make sure it won’t be invalidated
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/ford-protect-esp-extended-service-plan-50-over-dealer-cost.5334/post-93298. This reply says the offer is not valid in Florida.

WinTech

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Apparently you can’t buy one if you already live in Florida though. So want to make sure it won’t be invalidated

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/ford-protect-esp-extended-service-plan-50-over-dealer-cost.5334/post-93298. This reply says the offer is not valid in Florida.
That just means that Florida residents can't purchase a Ford ESP from an out of state dealer. It doesn't mean that the Ford ESP is not valid in Florida. If you already have an ESP and move to Florida you are good.

Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
That just means that Florida residents can't purchase a Ford ESP from an out of state dealer. It doesn't mean that the Ford ESP is not valid in Florida. If you already have an ESP and move to Florida you are good.
Got it! Thanks for the clarification! :)

wessermgm

Big Bend
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 Platinum FX4 SCrew; 2023 BS BB Silver

watchnerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Badlands
I pick up my 2023 tomorrow.

Does it make any sense to buy an ESP when the car has <100 miles on it?

Or should I wait until later in the car's life?

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
Got it! Thanks for the clarification! :)
Florida has odd insurance and warranty laws. You cant buy any of those cheap plans using a Florida address. However, you can just use any address outside Florida when you purchase them. Problem solved.

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL

If you can afford it then sure. It’s refundable at anytime on a prorated basis. The cost of the plans increases regularly, so if you for sure are going to buy one and can afford it now, buy it. You will save some money if/when the rates increase.

WinTech

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

The price does not increase during the first 12 months of ownership. After that it starts to cost more. I waited until the day before the 1 year anniversary of my purchase to get mine from Zeigler. $760 for 6 years/60k. I basically just wanted to make sure I don't have to pay for any major repairs while I am still paying for the vehicle. I only put 8600 miles on it in the first year so 60k should be perfect for me.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
The price does not increase during the first 12 months of ownership. After that it starts to cost more. I waited until the day before the 1 year anniversary of my purchase to get mine from Zeigler. $760 for 6 years/60k. I basically just wanted to make sure I don't have to pay for any major repairs while I am still paying for the vehicle. I only put 8600 miles on it in the first year so 60k should be perfect for me.
I don’t believe the price is locked in for the first 12 months or 12k miles. The contracts go up during the year according to Zach.

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/ford-protect-esp-extended-service-plan-50-over-dealer-cost.5334/post-128793

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
@Granger Ford, Zach, is it possible to upgrade to a longer period with more miles after purchase of the initial contract? I bought mine from you before they increased the maximum years to 10 from 8.

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands

I've had my Badlands for just over 1 year now......... I'm going to keep it till the wheels fall off, love this vehicle!

So, I just purchased the 10 year, 100,000 ESP warranty from Granger about a week ago.

I'd wait until you're sure you want to keep the vehicle long term. The price will always go up in time for sure.......

Peace of mind for me :thumbsup:
Sponsored