Areaman

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
For anyone in the area or looking to have one shipped there seems to be 11 BL on dealers lots with 4 more on the way. I can't vouch for any of these dealers as my dealer has none, but might be worth a shot for someone currently looking. I based my search within 100 miles of Zip 13088.
Sponsored

Last edited:

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Most likely they are not on the lots. Lot of dealers list Badlands as in stock and units have not even been built yet. At least that what I see in my area.

OP
OP

Areaman

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Most likely they are not on the lots. Lot of dealers list Badlands as in stock and units have not even been built yet. At least that what I see in my area.

That's very possible, but the majority of these dealers are in smaller upstate NY towns not large metro areas so there might be some opportunity.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
That's very possible, but the majority of these dealers are in smaller upstate NY towns not large metro areas so there might be some opportunity.
Ppl can call. Some dealers have Badlands on the lots not listed too so you have to call and see.

OP
OP

Areaman

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
The sport doesn't seem to be a big seller in this area, my local dealer currently has plenty of BB & Sports on the lot and 1 OB. I have personally only seen one other sport on the road.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
The website is not always spot on. Always call first. Right now, the site shows just 2 Badlands within 100 miles of me and I know for 100% sure that one of those isn't for sale. It shows 4 "Dealer Ordered", and I'm not going to waste dealer's time calling, but it's a safe bet that at least a couple of those have already been negotiated. I think some dealers deliberately leave those up to attract calls. The one I'm sure about has been there for almost 2 months.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
Yeah call stop in no Badlands around how about an Escape, Base, or Big Bend? If they have anything on the lot to sell you consider yourself lucky. Right now most Badlands are sold long before they are unloaded off the carrier.
Sponsored