ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
The Bronco Sport ranked as the 18th fastest-selling used vehicle last month, taking 30.4 days, on average, to move, with a rather lofty average transaction price of $40,103.

Full Article

I've had my Badlands for about 6 months now, wouldn't sell it for nothing! :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I had my 2021 Big Bend for less than two months. Sold it to Carmax for the same price as a fully loaded 2022 Outer Banks. The day they put it on their site, it sold.
The used ones are going fast and it’s crazy.

Desert Bronco.

Badlands
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Schwinn Beach Cruiser,
I ordered my car back in October. The BS Badlands just got to the dealer. if I were to sell it I would drive the car for a year. The car took almost 5 months to get built and delivered. So having to wait that long I wouldn’t sell the car just to make a few thousand. If it was a Big Bend or Outer Bank then I would look at my options?

OP
OP
ScareCrow

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
I ordered my car back in October. The BS Badlands just got to the dealer. if I were to sell it I would drive the car for a year. The car took almost 5 months to get built and delivered. So having to wait that long I wouldn’t sell the car just to make a few thousand. If it was a Big Bend or Outer Bank then I would look at my options?
I ordered a Rapid Red Badlands 1 year and 3 days ago, sit in the rot-lot for months waiting on a chip and fuel control module. Got lucky and found a Shadow Black just off the truck at a dealer 80 miles away 6 months ago.

No way and I'm going to go through that again......... :headbang: If it's not on the dealer's lot, no sale!!!

AllTerrain

Badlands
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
What are some of those old sayings...
Time is money.
Bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
Patience is a virtue you can't buy.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
What are some of those old sayings...
Time is money.
Bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
Patience is a virtue you can't buy.
Exactly. Unless it’s extra, and you can re-order, you will pay just as much to get another. Supply and demand. Until new cars are filling up the lots, any vehicle is going to command top dollar. I hope it holds until my Badlands arrives. Then some”lucky” person will have the opportunity to buy my 16 year old Escape with only 125K miles. (Church was a long drive!) And I’m not even a little old lady ?

Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL Carbonized Gray, steelies+tow+360
Then some”lucky” person will have the opportunity to buy my 16 year old Escape with only 125K miles. (Church was a long drive!) And I’m not even a little old lady ?
My Badlands just came in Monday, so I'm prepping my 15 year old Escape Hybrid for sale, only 102k miles. It's an emotional thing letting an old car go.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
My Badlands just came in Monday, so I'm prepping my 15 year old Escape Hybrid for sale, only 102k miles. It's an emotional thing letting an old car go.
No emotion for me. It’s been a good vehicle and I’ll miss the stick shift until the 2 door comes in but I’m ready for something a bit nicer. The sport seems like a good replacement for the older Escapes.

bronco_Banks

Outer Banks
First Name
Olga
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Mom gets mine, only 98k miles. I’m gonna miss my baby, but I see so many of those MY escapes around town that I know she’ll be safe and comfy in it.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Bronco Sports taking an average 30 days to get sold? I don't see any around me taking more then couple days at most to sell? How about anyone else, you see sports sitting on dealer lots?

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Bronco Sports taking an average 30 days to get sold? I don't see any around me taking more then couple days at most to sell? How about anyone else, you see sports sitting on dealer lots?
My dealership has only had a couple of base models even make it to the lot without being spoken for. There is a red OBX they are listing that was there before and isn't on big Ford's inventory search for them. I assume someone tried to buy it and couldn't get financing or returned it for some reason immediately after purchase.

cgparsons1983

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had my 2021 Big Bend for less than two months. Sold it to Carmax for the same price as a fully loaded 2022 Outer Banks. The day they put it on their site, it sold.
The used ones are going fast and it’s crazy.
Used everything is going fast. I sold a 2015 Audi A3 with almost 70k miles on it for 17k a few months ago when I picked up my badlands

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
We sold a 2003 beetle with 170K miles for cash...more than we paid used...inside two weeks. It's the craziest I've ever seen the used market. Same breath it was a challenge finding something affordable for my daughter to replace it.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We sold a 2003 beetle with 170K miles for cash...more than we paid used...inside two weeks. It's the craziest I've ever seen the used market. Same breath it was a challenge finding something affordable for my daughter to replace it.
My daughter totaled her car a few weeks ago now we're both waiting on my BS to get built and delivered so I can sell her my Sentra for a friend price.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Had mine 17 months and got 20,000 miles on the clock. My loan payoff is just below $12,000 now. Got it before any price Increases.
It’s black,
And I have an ENGINE COVER !!!
You can have my Bronco Sport when you pry it from my cold dead fingers~~~~~~
Sponsored