[First Video] Starting my own YouTube Channel / Build Journal

What would you like to see on the YouTube channel?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zach

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hey y'all,

First of many posts on the forum! I'm here to stay. I just started my YouTube Channel where I'll be making videos about my Bronco Sport journey. I actually just shot / uploaded my very first video, if you'd like to check it out and let me know what you think!

I have a few ideas for the channel which will include:
  • Mods / Upgrades to the Bronco Sport
  • Build Videos
  • Adventure videos
And hopefully much more. I've kind of been planning out my list of videos and ideas and would love to have ya along for the journey. I included a poll and would love to get your thoughts on what you'd like to see. Open to any and all comments / feedback!

Thanks in advance,

Zach
Sponsored

OP
OP
zach

zach

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Good luck! I personally only watch off-road videos of the BS.
Thanks so much Lionel, really appreciate it. Hope to have some offroad videos soon. I think the BSB will be able to handle the Rockies so hope to be in your neck of the woods before too long. I've spent a good bit of time up near Twin Lakes / Buena Vista etc., but previously only has been on foot!

CanineChamp

First Edition
First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mork
Thanks so much Lionel, really appreciate it. Hope to have some offroad videos soon. I think the BSB will be able to handle the Rockies so hope to be in your neck of the woods before too long. I've spent a good bit of time up near Twin Lakes / Buena Vista etc., but previously only has been on foot!
I can't wait for late spring to get out and about! Hit me up next time you make it out this way.

OP
OP
zach

zach

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hey Jim,

Thanks for the well-wishes! I think that's actually a great idea. I think the G.O.A.T. modes could use some testing, especially which modes work best in which kind of situations. For example, since there is no "snow" mode, it would be great to see if slippery is the best option or mud and ruts, or maybe it depends!

Either way, great suggestion and thanks again.
Sponsored

Reactions: Jrl