First time seeing an first edition in the wild!

Houseof7th

Badlands
First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
With only 9 thousand made I believe so hard to spot one in the wild. The only trim level you should get TO BE HONEST! So far I see all the other trim levels are having problems.

Ford Bronco Sport First time seeing an first edition in the wild! 20210804_140035
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
With only 9 thousand made I believe so hard to spot one in the wild. The only trim level you should get TO BE HONEST! So far I see all the other trim levels are having problems.

Ford Bronco Sport First time seeing an first edition in the wild! 20210804_140035
Knock on wood, I'm 3500 in and the Badlands has been flawless. It happens. Some vehicles just have issues, some design flaws take time to shake out. It's a first run vehicle. It's not the escape contrary to misconception and lazy sentiments. It's still a new configuration.

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
This is the one I passed on earlier in March after initially putting the deposit down. Timing was off among other things. Another reason was I just wanted Badlands instead. It does look good though.

Ford Bronco Sport First time seeing an first edition in the wild! FE

SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
"only trim level to get"

Made me chuckle. I didn't feel like sacrificing features over a limited edition release. I know me and I would've traded it up after learning it didn't have everything the Badlands +PKG did.

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
"only trim level to get"

Made me chuckle. I didn't feel like sacrificing features over a limited edition release. I know me and I would've traded it up after learning it didn't have everything the Badlands +PKG did.
That's how it played out for me too. Almost pulled a plug on it but at the end of the day I wanted those extra features. I wouldn't lie there is certain allure to owning FE though.

DISCOLEG

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
This is the one I passed on earlier in March after initially putting the deposit down. Timing was off among other things. Another reason was I just wanted Badlands instead. It does look good though.

Ford Bronco Sport First time seeing an first edition in the wild! FE
That cactus gray looks white..I like it

Poolmanz Sport Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport FE Area 51
Funny story...just happen to call my FORD fleet manger at the right time. Was not looking for a FE...just any B-Sport with Area 51 color.
Was within 2 weeks of delivery to his dealership.
Had all the features we were looking for but not all the options that could of been.
My wife to this day still can't believe there's no SYNC 3 navigation --- but we can use ANDROID Auto...:facepalm:

Tawnygal

First Edition
First Name
TK
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tonyadoughty.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport FE, 2021 Bronco Outer Banks

I see one every day on my way to hike. Because I'm driving it :) No problems yet @6k miles. Save the cracked windshield (rock chip) that took 2 months to get replaced. Love it!

Ford Bronco Sport First time seeing an first edition in the wild! 20210514_114107 copy
Sponsored