BaseOrBust

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus
Finally got to go hands on with the no frills base model (Jim Tidwell Ford, Kennesaw, GA). Really looks great with everything blacked out (same as my order). I was pleased the door interiors have a sort of soft touch rubberized material; I believe it carries over from the dash. Felt spacious for a small SUV. Seats are comfortable. Copious amounts of head room. The fit and finish were top notch. Headlights lights and taillights are LED. No halo dtrl in the base or big bend trims, just the crossbar dtlr with a silver plastic halo around the headlight (still looks very good). Base Sport felt very solid and well put together. Ample room in the back. No rubberized cargo seat backs and floor in the base (though I'm sure you can order them from your dealer if you want them). Base comes with carpet mat inserts with 'Bronco' in white stitching for the front seats. Glad I got to get up close & personal; now I am more than pleased with my decision.
Ford Bronco Sport Finally, The Base model appears. 20201204_104258
Ford Bronco Sport Finally, The Base model appears. 20201204_104230
Ford Bronco Sport Finally, The Base model appears. 20201204_104210
Ford Bronco Sport Finally, The Base model appears. 20201204_082844
Sponsored

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Looks good. The all black mixed with those wheels makes it really look like the 2nd gen escape.
No kidding, had you made be bet on it six months ago, I would have said '08-'12 'scape!

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
I keep forgetting my BB won’t have the halo DTRL... *cue sadness* hopefully this is something I could order the upgraded part for in the future. All the housings are the same so should be a simple enough swap. Granted it still has the other DTRL, I was really excited about the overall shape. Lights are often what sells me on a vehicle as it’s the only visible personality you can see really at night.

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
I keep forgetting my BB won’t have the halo DTRL... *cue sadness* hopefully this is something I could order the upgraded part for in the future. All the housings are the same so should be a simple enough swap. Granted it still has the other DTRL, I was really excited about the overall shape. Lights are often what sells me on a vehicle as it’s the only visible personality you can see really at night.
I feel the same. I think we will be able to get the different lights later or I will see if it is just a software/electronic issue

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
I feel the same. I think we will be able to get the different lights later or I will see if it is just a software/electronic issue
From the original post, it sounded like more than a software issue though if it’s a silver ring as opposed to an additional round lamp.

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
This is why night time photos are so important.
Ford Bronco Sport Finally, The Base model appears. 286A1FA8-00D4-4D49-84D1-BA3A1F195CC9

this Is a photo I found that leads me to believe it could be something programmed? This is a BB but I wonder if it was preproduction so it was diff.
Sponsored