kennyroo

Big Bend
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I finally got around to actually replacing the back emblem instead of using an overlay. I ordered it from emblemcity which paints oem emblems directly from ford. This is the final result

Ford Bronco Sport Finally Replaced The Ford Back Logo Emblem F5E0798E-450A-4FAC-BD10-70FD1FF6E1FB

it doesn’t come with instructions but it does come with the removal tool. what I did was heat up the emblem for a couple of minutes with a blow dryer to loosen up the adhesive before inserting the pry tool. it will slowly start to come out as you work around the edges and as it becomes loose you can start to wedge the tool deeper into the back until you can see the two clips. at this point i was not sure which way to proceed , if i could’ve applied pressure to each one while pulling it order for it to just pop right out...
Ford Bronco Sport Finally Replaced The Ford Back Logo Emblem 399594E1-056A-4F34-9750-A96345221F8C

so i got a little impatient and forced it out which left these tabs in and i used some needle nose pliers to pull them out. i did not care to preserve the emblem since i was putting in a new one, and i was not trying to remove the back panels behind the door just to push out those clips. after i cleaned it up and let it dry out before popping in the new emblem

Ford Bronco Sport Finally Replaced The Ford Back Logo Emblem 98A7F615-D4D7-4DDD-AB1D-4B0456C5D55D

this is the tool it came with, it doesn’t scratch the paint
Ford Bronco Sport Finally Replaced The Ford Back Logo Emblem 5DD4E9E6-CEB9-4356-966E-87F28966AA64

i’m glad i changed it out ! i was uncertain of how easy or difficult it would be but it wasn’t bad at all

Ford Bronco Sport Finally Replaced The Ford Back Logo Emblem 17A40248-8F8E-4125-BBFF-9E59BB971572
Sponsored