Vehicle(s)
2002 Excursion
2023 Badlands Area 51/Ebony Roast
POWER MOONROOF
CLASS II TRAILER TOW PACKAGE
PREMIUM PACKAGE

Order date: 10/11/22
In Production 1/19/23

My order finally changed from "Order Confirmed" to "In Production" last night! I've been obsessively checking the order tracker since I got the VIN on Nov 19th! I will update as it progresses. I'm so excited! Of course it would have been nice to have it this week since we have been getting an obnoxious amount of snow this year. I had to pull out the old reliable '02 Excursion to get me through. :) Despite being AWD, the Fusion Sport (which I'm trading in) doesn't quite cut it in this weather! Yes, unashamed Ford girl here!
Sponsored

LegacyXXII

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Congrats! Hopefully it’s built really soon now that it’s in production!

My Badlands been in production since 01/10/23 (going by when the window sticker was generated), and my modules have been generated since 01/17/23, but no “Built” status on the tracker yet. The tracker finally set a date of “In Production” of 01/18/23 oddly, before that it just showed no date.

Here’s the link to the module tracker: https://www.motorcraftservice.com/Home/SetCountry?returnUrl=/AsBuilt
Select your country, then enter your VIN on the next page and the the security check at the bottom.
Once lines of codes appear under “BCE” it means yours has been built, going off of what others have said on this forum. (Don’t worry about the PCM list as they’re apparently not used on Bronco Sports.)

Module tracking is just a way to see in advance if yours has been built yet, as it usually updates before the tracker says “Built”.

We Canadians don’t get the Ford emails Americans do so this is all we have besides the tracker online lol.

Some go to the length of tracking the rail car theirs is loaded onto from the factory, but I have no idea how others have done it, let alone how it works when it comes into Canada finally.

Anyways, best of luck and I hope this helps!

EDIT: formatting.

OP
OP

Tamaramac

Badlands
First Name
Tamara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Excursion
Congrats! Hopefully it’s built really soon now that it’s in production!

My Badlands been in production since 01/10/23 (going by when the window sticker was generated), and my modules have been generated since 01/17/23, but no “Built” status on the tracker yet. The tracker finally set a date of “In Production” of 01/18/23 oddly, before that it just showed no date.

Here’s the link to the module tracker: https://www.motorcraftservice.com/Home/SetCountry?returnUrl=/AsBuilt
Select your country, then enter your VIN on the next page and the the security check at the bottom.
Once lines of codes appear under “BCE” it means yours has been built, going off of what others have said on this forum. (Don’t worry about the PCM list as they’re apparently not used on Bronco Sports.)

Module tracking is just a way to see in advance if yours has been built yet, as it usually updates before the tracker says “Built”.

We Canadians don’t get the Ford emails Americans do so this is all we have besides the tracker online lol.

Some go to the length of tracking the rail car theirs is loaded onto from the factory, but I have no idea how others have done it, let alone how it works when it comes into Canada finally.

Anyways, best of luck and I hope this helps!

EDIT: formatting.
Thanks! I have never received any emails from Ford either so I understand the frustration! It's great that we have these tools to help us try and figure out when we might actually be driving these vehicles.

I have stopped driving my 2017 Fusion Sport which I'm trading in so that hopefully I can get a better value. I live in a state that allows me to only pay taxes on the difference between my trade in and the new vehicle. I'm hoping I can get my Bronco Sport while used car values are still decent!

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BS, '22 FE, '04 Audi TT, '66 Austin Moke
Welcome! My wife's Area 51 BS BL is on the way to her now.

Augsburg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sprinter 4x4, '23 Bronco Sport Badlands
Tamaramac:

Hi, can you explain the details a little more?

We ordered a loaded 2023 Badlands in mid-October and received an email on 10/20/22 from Ford "confirming the order". But we have no order number or VIN from Ford. The dealer gave us an order number, however, Ford's website does not accept the order number that the dealer gave us as valid. The dealer said the number they gave is all they have.

Did you get an order number? If so, from Ford, or the dealer?
Where and when did you get a VIN?

Thanks!

OP
OP

Tamaramac

Badlands
First Name
Tamara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Excursion
Hi! My experience was exactly opposite. I have never received any communication from Ford at all, despite confirming the email address with the dealer. All communication has been through the dealer.
The dealer gave me a copy of the build sheet and the order number is in the upper right corner under Order Code. Did you get a copy of the build sheet from the dealer?

I got the VIN number from the dealer on November 19th. Inputting the order number and the VIN just showed "order submitted" until last week when it finally updated.

I hope you can get the right information from your dealer soon so you can begin to track it. I don't know how orders get scheduled but mine was October 11th so I would assume yours should be close!

OP
OP

Tamaramac

Badlands
First Name
Tamara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Excursion
Update! I'm showing lines of codes under the BCE Modules. Yay! I can't wait to see the status change to shipped. I've checked the tracker so much that I found that I have my VIN memorized. :cwl:

Augsburg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sprinter 4x4, '23 Bronco Sport Badlands
Tamaramac, thanks for the info. We were only provided an "order summary" by our dealer, not a "build sheet". The order summary does not show an order number.