Brader2

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I bought my BB in September of ‘21 and I really liked it but from the beginning…I wanted a Badlands. After three months of ownership, my dealer got a Shadow Black BL in stock. We worked out numbers for a trade and I was pleased with everything except it was not the color I wanted. So, at the last minute I backed out. I had no intentions on ordering one and I was content with my BB. My wife even bought one as well.
My salesperson called me back in February and informed me that the dealership was going to be getting two Badlands in stock. They were getting a Cactus and Oxford white. I immediately placed a deposit on the white one and then I waited. My salesman and I had conversed a few times for updates. I finally got the call two weeks ago that it had arrived. So on April 23rd I went to pick it up. The trade value on my BB yielded me almost 3k and as a Ford employee, I saved 2875 on the Badlands.
It was exactly the vehicle I would have ordered if I had gone that route. I did not want leather or sunroof. My Badlands was dealer ordered with convenience group 400A which included the Falken Wildpeaks 235/65/17 A/T tires. I’m so in love with this vehicle it’s crazy. I tinted the windows at 20 percent and the windshield at 35 percent. After the tint, I took the vehicle home and started my prep to apply the ceramic coating. This thing turned out incredible and I love it even more. I am one happy individual. We named her “Little Sinister”
Sponsored

BravoAlpha

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Expedition MAX Silverado Z71
Identical to mine. Package, tint…everything

i love it. have fun!

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
Can someone tell me what this standard item looks like? "UNIQUE FLOORMATS W/LOGO"
I thought the BB BL just came with rubber floors. Maybe post a picture?

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Can someone tell me what this standard item looks like? "UNIQUE FLOORMATS W/LOGO"
I thought the BB BL just came with rubber floors. Maybe post a picture?
I’d take a picture for you but mine are buried under a bunch of stuff downstairs. Black carpet mat with “Bronco Sport” in white. Replaced mine with Ford Bronco liners.

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
I’d take a picture for you but mine are buried under a bunch of stuff downstairs. Black carpet mat with “Bronco Sport” in white. Replaced mine with Ford Bronco liners.
I understood that the BS came with nothing and bought the OEM rubber liners. Oh well I guess I have options now when mine comes in soon.
thank you both for posting my answer, have a great day

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I understood that the BS came with nothing and bought the OEM rubber liners. Oh well I guess I have options now when mine comes in soon.
thank you both for posting my answer, have a great day
The plastic liners are perfect. I know they are a little less protective under the gas pedal compared to weathetechs, but, being a Badlands with the rubber floor, it’s not an issue. You’ll be happy with the liners I think.

Have a good day yourself!