Desert Bronco.

Badlands
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Schwinn Beach Cruiser,
No offense was taken at all! I feel bad you nice new BS got dented. delivery driver should have checked better.
I don’t think it sounded berating. ?‍♂
it’s just a fact that insurance companies can get away with a lot.
it does stink he ran into your car, you might look into diminished value as a means to try to get more from the at-fault delivery driver company?
Sponsored

OP
OP

AWallace151

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Spoke with the body shop (certified Ford repair facility) and they are having a difficult time getting the quarter panel. The rest of the parts are in stock. Could be another month before it arrives. I know it’ll be worth the wait when it’s all done and good as new, but it’s frustrating. Just letting everyone know that parts are delayed for a while.

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Spoke with the body shop (certified Ford repair facility) and they are having a difficult time getting the quarter panel. The rest of the parts are in stock. Could be another month before it arrives. I know it’ll be worth the wait when it’s all done and good as new, but it’s frustrating. Just letting everyone know that parts are delayed for a while.
Has Ford provided any rental assistance for the delay... Usually insurance only covers 30-45 days before you're out of pocket.

OP
OP

AWallace151

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Has Ford provided any rental assistance for the delay... Usually insurance only covers 30-45 days before you're out of pocket.
I’m still driving the vehicle. Nothing mechanically is wrong, more cosmetic than anything. Insurance will get me a car when it finally goes in for repair. Until then, we play the waiting for parts game.

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I’m still driving the vehicle. Nothing mechanically is wrong, more cosmetic than anything. Insurance will get me a car when it finally goes in for repair. Until then, we play the waiting for parts game.
Well that makes it not as bad, glad to hear you're not getting completely screwed. But if it was me I know it would drive me nuts to see everyday.

OP
OP

AWallace151

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Well that makes it not as bad, glad to hear you're not getting completely screwed. But if it was me I know it would drive me nuts to see everyday.
It makes me insane to see it every day. Absolutely insane. I’m slightly OCD when it comes to vehicle cleanliness as it is, so to see damage and be absolutely powerless to do anything in maddening.