Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
I just received notice from my salesman at the dealership that they were notified by Ford today that the Fuel Distribution Module that was involved in the recall this past summer is available. I was informed that the dealership has ordered the part and that I should receive my BS BL sometime by next week (or earlier depending on when they receive the replacement part). It's been a long wait for me to get it, but I didn't really want to order a 2022MY one since the Rapid Red was no longer being offered. It's been nine months since I first placed my order so I can wait the extra week for me to get my new ride. :clap: :crackup:
Sponsored

christy414

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
armada
I just received notice from my salesman at the dealership that they were notified by Ford today that the Fuel Distribution Module that was involved in the recall this past summer is available. I was informed that the dealership has ordered the part and that I should receive my BS BL sometime by next week (or earlier depending on when they receive the replacement part). It's been a long wait for me to get it, but I didn't really want to order a 2022MY one since the Rapid Red was no longer being offered. It's been nine months since I first placed my order so I can wait the extra week for me to get my new ride. :clap: :crackup:
That's awesome! My dealership is saying the part is showing back ordered but I'm on the list they just still don't know when they will actually receive it.
Sponsored