Big_Irish56

Big Bend
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I purchased the Big Bend model and I was told only came with front carpeted mats as they don’t make ones for the rear. I found this odd for a brand new vehicle. I have since bought the Ford all weather rubber mats, just curious if rear carpeted mats should have come with the purchase.
Sponsored

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I wondered this same thing and ended up using my FordPass points to get all weather from the dealer for essentially free (you get them for buying the car). Cost about 36,000 points or $189.

How the hell can carpets not come with rear mats? Why are mats in some of the photos? None of it really made sense but we were going to get all weather either way.

Ford Bronco Sport Factory carpet mats Screenshot_20210412-083035_Chrome

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
I purchased the Big Bend model and I was told only came with front carpeted mats as they don’t make ones for the rear. I found this odd for a brand new vehicle. I have since bought the Ford all weather rubber mats, just curious if rear carpeted mats should have come with the purchase.
When I bought my BB in January, it only came with the front carpet mats, no rears.

kenssmith

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I was taken aback that mine didn't have rear mats myself, so I'm glad I'm not the only one
Sponsored