Extended Warentee Denied? BRONCO sport 21 Big Bend

Donewithford

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I'm less than thrilled with the bronco sport recently. Recalls and water pump so out of commission for 6 weeks so far. I called to get the extended warentee on it since I now have zero confidence in this being a solid car and I was told my Vin doesn't qualify for an extended warentee.

Anyone have experience or suggestions beyond just selling it?
Sponsored

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
Are you trying to get an extended warranty direct through ford? There are many 3rd party companies out there that deal exclusively in extended car warranties, that you could most likely go through.
Though I would only contact them directly via phone if they have a legit website that looks promising. The last thing you want to do is put your phone number out there for extended car warranties or you'll never hear the end of them calling. 😅

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Does anyone have experiance with AUL for extended warrenties?

Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Are you trying to get an extended warranty direct through ford? There are many 3rd party companies out there that deal exclusively in extended car warranties, that you could most likely go through.
Though I would only contact them directly via phone if they have a legit website that looks promising. The last thing you want to do is put your phone number out there for extended car warranties or you'll never hear the end of them calling. 😅
Do you even have to put your number out there these days.

I still have them calling for extended warranty on my 2012Ford Edge….. which I never had one.

messed with the guy once. I said “which edge? The front or the back edge of my car?” I played that game with him for 20 min. Wasted his time. He was so frustrated and confused but never gave up. He was a determined little scammer.

lbjailer

First Edition
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 F150 Lariat 4X4, Bronco Sport First Edition
After over a year of ownership, I signed up for the Ford Premium extended warranty with no hassle. I did it all online with no human interaction.

BroncoDave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you even have to put your number out there these days.

I still have them calling for extended warranty on my 2012Ford Edge….. which I never had one.

messed with the guy once. I said “which edge? The front or the back edge of my car?” I played that game with him for 20 min. Wasted his time. He was so frustrated and confused but never gave up. He was a determined little scammer.
I think I got the same guy for the same car a few years ago. You must have been way nicer than me to the caller... Just saying!!!!

JerryInMexico

Big Bend
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I still get emails for an extended warranty on a car I sold over 4 years ago. It never ends.

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150