JcrOffroad

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
We are happy to release these two products for the Bronco sport! The first is the Evap and Floor protection plates. These remove the factory felts and protect the evap system as well as protect the vulnerable floor boards from punctures!

https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/BSSD-FLEV-1G.html

Now that brings us to the sliders! With a unibody construction, the importance of tying the sliders to the main uniframe structure is paramount. We have achieved this by integrating the mounting into the evap/floor skids. The skids are REQUIRED for installation of the sliders.

https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/BSSD-SL-1G.html

Two great new products that offer substantial protection for your Bronco Sport!

Ford Bronco Sport Evap/floor skid plates and Rock sliders from JcrOffroad now available! E38A8576-28B2-4610-9622-2A7EACFC0B35

Ford Bronco Sport Evap/floor skid plates and Rock sliders from JcrOffroad now available! 0FA89048-0C84-4BF1-BFE8-ADC131ECD46C
Sponsored

Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
We are happy to release these two products for the Bronco sport! The first is the Evap and Floor protection plates. These remove the factory felts and protect the evap system as well as protect the vulnerable floor boards from punctures!

Now that brings us to the sliders! With a unibody construction, the importance of tying the sliders to the main uniframe structure is paramount. We have achieved this by integrating the mounting into the evap/floor skids. The skids are REQUIRED for installation of the sliders.

Ford Bronco Sport Evap/floor skid plates and Rock sliders from JcrOffroad now available! E38A8576-28B2-4610-9622-2A7EACFC0B35

Ford Bronco Sport Evap/floor skid plates and Rock sliders from JcrOffroad now available! 0FA89048-0C84-4BF1-BFE8-ADC131ECD46C
Totally on my list for next year since I actually take it out and need specifically that protection, and the cat. Will feel much better making more challenging videos with those on.

Just wondering what benefits I would get from getting the front and fuel skids too if any. I already have the OEM on my badlands and they look to be the same ga, but maybe your Steel is a tougher formulation?

I need to start budgeting next years toys. And it’s going to be a tight year.

OpieTheBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Aidan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport

Are they sold individually or as a set/pair?

Blue oval fan

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport
I'll go halves with a BL owner in NC or SC. You take the floor skid, I'll take the evap skid.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I'll go halves with a BL owner in NC or SC. You take the floor skid, I'll take the evap skid.
Sounds like good offer. Surely someone wants only the floor skid...

Victorsen

Badlands
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I got the go rhino sliders on my sport badlands and works well . Takes a bashing. Hoping the JCR sliders will fit thinking of the evap and catalytic skid because the rest are present though OEM

fdes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I got the go rhino sliders on my sport badlands and works well . Takes a bashing. Hoping the JCR sliders will fit thinking of the evap and catalytic skid because the rest are present though OEM
Wait…. Are you saying that sliders already exist for the badlands? Which ones did you get and how did they attach to the BS?

tjbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport, 2020 Subaru Outback
They said the sliders require the skids to be installed. I assume the skids can be installed by themselves.

Victorsen

Badlands
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Wait…. Are you saying that sliders already exist for the badlands? Which ones did you get and how did they attach to the BS?
yes they do I got it from auto anything make sure when you order you get the brackets for bronco sport to attach the go rhino. The go rhino are stronger that jcr. The cost around 400

Go Rhino Dominator Rock Sliders
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
(4-door, SUV)

Victorsen

Badlands
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
yes they do I got it from auto anything make sure when you order you get the brackets for bronco sport to attach the go rhino. The go rhino are stronger that jcr. The cost around 400

Go Rhino Dominator Rock Sliders
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
(4-door, SUV)
here is the part number
AutoAnything SKU8322388
Part NumberDSS4029T

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition

tjbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport, 2020 Subaru Outback
Yes. Skids can be mounted without sliders.
But the sliders need the skids. I only commented because there were a few other commenters that were talking about going in halves on a package - one taking the sliders and one taking the skids. I was just reminding them of what you guys had described earlier.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.