OuterBanks25

Outer Banks
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Just wanted to let you all know that Matchbox is coming out with another version of the 2022 Ford Bronco Sport. This time in the signature Eruption Green Metallic featuring gold wheels to compliment it even further. It should be released in stores in the next few months. I recently posted on the Maverick forum regarding a Hot Wheels Ford Maverick Custom that's supposed to be released in the next several months as well. It went viral since there's a major following for the Maverick. I'm not sure how this one will do, even though viral is not what I'm going for, I just wanted to let you all know as a heads up for anyone interested. Let me know what you think in the comments below. Of course, you know that I just have to get two of them, one to keep in the package and one to open and hold in my hand.

Ford Bronco Sport Eruption Green Ford Bronco Sport from Matchbox (Coming Soon!) 1714704942665-h9
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Just wanted to let you all know that Matchbox is coming out with another version of the 2022 Ford Bronco Sport. This time in the signature Eruption Green Metallic featuring gold wheels to compliment it even further. It should be released in stores in the next few months. I recently posted on the Maverick forum regarding a Hot Wheels Ford Maverick Custom that's supposed to be released in the next several months as well. It went viral since there's a major following for the Maverick. I'm not sure how this one will do, even though viral is not what I'm going for, I just wanted to let you all know as a heads up for anyone interested. Let me know what you think in the comments below. Of course, you know that I just have to get two of them, one to keep in the package and one to open and hold in my hand.

Ford Bronco Sport Eruption Green Ford Bronco Sport from Matchbox (Coming Soon!) 1714704942665-h9
How cool! 😎 Thanks for sharing this with us, Connor!

Sojourner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
This time in the signature Eruption Green Metallic featuring gold wheels to compliment it even further. It should be released in stores in the next few months.
I want my,
I want my, I want my EGM!

( A tune sung by Dire Straits)

REDWM

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2011 F-150, 77 MGB, 2023 Bronco Sport
Great, it will match our EGM BS except we'll have to paint the wheels on the Matchbox silver.