Retired Ford Tech

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco sport
Just wondering if anyone else had this code come up? P0036 only has 250 miles on it!!
Sponsored

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Just wondering if anyone else had this code come up? P0036 only has 250 miles on it!!
Wouldn't a retired Ford tech know where to get information about an engine trouble code?

EDIT: This probably came across a bit snarky. I thought OP was asking what the code meant, but he was asking if anyone else had the same issue. It did strike me as funny that a Ford tech wouldn't know what the code was, but that was only because I was confused, a condition that grows more frequent as I approach my dotage.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Retired Ford Tech

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco sport
Well I Know what the code is and I know the part is on backorder. I was wondering if anyone else had the same concern. The code is for a cat sensor heater circuit and I will bring it to the dealer on Friday

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Well I Know what the code is and I know the part is on backorder. I was wondering if anyone else had the same concern. The code is for a cat sensor heater circuit and I will bring it to the dealer on Friday
Ah. I get it. Not an issue for me.

Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 05 F150, 99 Explorer, 69 Stang
Wouldn't a retired Ford tech know where to get information about an engine trouble code?

EDIT: I was confused, a condition that grows more frequent as I approach my dotage.
Mark, unfortunately I know about that condition you speak of all to well.
Sponsored